• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

If You Could Bring One Fictional Character To Life Who Would It Be :bubsy:

• Thread starter Deleted member 14134
  • Start date

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think it all depends on what bringing them to real life entails. Are they aware that they were just a fictional character with no control of their own agency before? If so I think they'd be pretty happy that they were given life and might see you as a godly figure. If they felt they enjoyed their fictional life they might hate you. Bringing some female to life with the purpose of being able to date them seems pointless though because if they'd date you just because you brought them to life then they aren't dating you out of any real feelings for you but more of an obligation or perhaps an idolization which would be a bit creepy.

I'd have a really hard time picking any character at all, but for the sake of the thread I'll say I'd bring back Watari from Your Lie in April so I could subsequently kill him.

Roger Rad

The Fabulous One
Jiraiya ;_;

121531cb1c594bbed86b447dd5e76b3c.jpg

Mido

Version 1
I'd have a really hard time picking any character at all, but for the sake of the thread I'll say I'd bring back Watari from Your Lie in April so I could subsequently kill him.

But Jamie, if you kill Watari, how will they win the big game? :right:

As far as who I would pick, I think I'd go with Sonic the Hedgehog. I'd like to see what made my childhood icon "way past cool," as the kids say, or what made his red counterpart such a success on the YouTube Poop scene a la Sonic Says.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
But Jamie, if you kill Watari, how will they win the big game? :right:

As far as who I would pick, I think I'd go with Sonic the Hedgehog. I'd like to see what made my childhood icon "way past cool," as the kids say, or what made his red counterpart such a success on the YouTube Poop scene a la Sonic Says.
They didn't win anyway

karu

Panamaniac
I'm going to go with my all time favorite Anime character...............-drum roll-....................................Yuma Tsukumo!!!!!!!!!! or Loki

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
After a lot of thought, I've decided on John Furie Zacharias from Imajica. I know probably no one else here has ever heard of him, but he's pretty much a dimension hopping wizard. I think it would be wonderful to travel worlds with someone like him.

My second choice would be Howl from Howl's Moving Castle. Can anyone tell I have a thing for young wizards?

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Link.... ever since I was but a tiny hylian~~ I dreamt of Link... I still even today have a fangirl crush on my hero <3
tho its a quite difficult choice... cause if possible Id say id bring both zelda and link to life.... as I love them both truly so much....
Zelda is a rolemodel to me, she always was...... she is timeless..... but Link.... he is just..... *sighs** well he is Link <3 :zelda:

If I could bring any character to life, I would probably choose Professor Layton. I would love to solve mysteries and go on zany adventures with the good ole professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom