• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

I wrote a song!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Hello there everyone! I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, since I've never really been to this part of the forum before, and if it's wrong, correct me and I'll learn something ^^

A few years back I got an idea for a song, so I wrote down the first lines and recorded me singing them so I would remember the melody that I thought out (I can't write music, I just had a melody in my head and wrote down the lyrics).
Then about a year ago, I wrote the rest of the song, but I didn't do anything with it until just a few weeks ago when I recorded me singing the rest of the song. The problem is that it's only me singing, I have no music to go with it and I want that before I upload it to Youtube.
So I'm looking for someone that could make the music for me, someone to collab with. I don't really know of anyone that can help me (except one person that I've already asked, but he was too busy), so if anyone of you guys could help me, or if you know someone who can, OR if you know of someone who could, I would be very grateful!

The song is a sad parody on an extremely minor character in World of Warcraft, so I'd like the music to be a bit medieval-ish, kinda like the style of Oshus Theme from Phantom Hourglass (This one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9C-0M9_F1g)

I thank you for any help you can give me! // VikzeLink

karu

Panamaniac
It's gonna be stuck in my head for all time, in a good way. I loved it, keep up the great work:)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's gonna be stuck in my head for all time, in a good way. I loved it, keep up the great work:)
Did you read my text, or did you just click the link? Cause the link just leads to Oshus' Theme from PH, which I referenced as the style I'd want my song to be in. I don't actually have the music for my song yet, which is why I was asking for help with it. ^^

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
That sounds really good. Keep making music man.
As I said to the other commenter here, Did you read the whole text, or did you just click the link? The link only leads to Oshus' Theme from PH, which I referenced as the style I'd want my song to be in. I didn't make that at all, that's from Nintendo.

Ah, I understand now. I was confused. Sadly Im a total noob when it comes to music but I wosh you good luck.

karu

Panamaniac
As I said to the other commenter here, Did you read the whole text, or did you just click the link? The link only leads to Oshus' Theme from PH, which I referenced as the style I'd want my song to be in. I didn't make that at all, that's from Nintendo.
I read it all man, before clicking the link :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom