• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art I Made Some Zelda Stuff

Wow!

That stuff is really cool Djinn! I'd consider you keep up the great work! Hang it on your walls and such! Keep doing stuff like this. You'll get noticed by a lot of people one day :D

Wow!

That stuff is really cool Djinn! I'd consider you keep up the great work! Hang it on your walls and such! Keep doing stuff like this. You'll get noticed by a lot of people one day :D

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
I love the boomerang and the spiritual stones! the boomerang has so much detail, and the stones just look cool to look at =P. You made Zora's Sapphire perfectly!

Very nice, you have some great crafting skills. Something that I will never have lol =P

Djinn

and Tonic
Thanks guys, always glad to see my work appreciated.

The spiritual stones are reproducible enough. But the gale boomerang, I am not so sure I would undertake the ordeal of making one of those again. I had to get creative with a few parts. At least any copy would take a while to do.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Well your efforts paid off Djinn ;) The boomerang is really cool like everything else. I can make it easily with Photoshop but you create it with your hands and that's the difference ;) So hats off to you!

Djinn

and Tonic
Thanks Bigelover88, I have some photoshop skills myself and have designed a few things in the past. But I love holding these things in my hands and the challenge of reproducing them in 3D. i guess I am just a fan of prop making, I have been doing it for years now.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And that is so cool! I am working with photoshop for 5 years. It sure helps a lot but what you are doing is fun because you can feel what you made. You can hold up a bottle with a fairy and say: I got a fairy! while in photoshop we can't ;) Your work really deserves a lot of attention and it looks so cool! I admire people who do this.

Din Akera

Sniper
These are all absoulutely beautiful I applaude your abilities. Keep it up.
Are they difficult for you to make? I'm quite sure you would be able to market these items. I think you have a starting base of buyer right here in this thread. ^^

Frigidblade

Chilled Blade Wielder
In the darkest parts of your imagination...
These are amazing! They look as if you pulled them out of the game and placed them on a table. I'm impressed with your crafting skills. You've even got the smallest little details. Nice job, and please continue crafting... I'm sure we'd all love to see more!

Djinn

and Tonic
Thanks Tavoriel and Frigidblade,

I just finished my latest commission. The Wind Waker Baton.

picture293o.jpg

picture294w.jpg

It is a little plain, that is why I decided not to make it the first time around.
It is about 13 1/2 inches long, the closest I could think would be life size since it is hard to figure out based on WW graphic style. It is a solid piece made from wood. I tried the wood dowel with sculpy but it never would stick to the wood stick at all.

So, would be willing to sell the Rupee bag for say, 10, 20$?

I have a sentimental reason for buying them, (I MUST have them.. >.< )

Id really appreciate it!

I dont really have enough time to make them myself...

(BTW, all of this stuff looks super AMAZING! I've always thought about doing this stuff, i never have though..)

Chiraku

Demon slayer
:O I can't say anything. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it with my own eyes! I would like to have that Ruby, but I've got no american money that isn't being saved, oh well, I guess I can live without one. Great Job!

Djinn

and Tonic
So, would be willing to sell the Rupee bag for say, 10, 20$?

I have a sentimental reason for buying them, (I MUST have them.. >.< )

Id really appreciate it!

I dont really have enough time to make them myself...

(BTW, all of this stuff looks super AMAZING! I've always thought about doing this stuff, i never have though..)

Thank you but I do not wish to sell these at the moment.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Woah! That stuff is epic! We have a sword in our living room, a proper one and it's amazing, but I would trade it for the one you have seeing as it is zelda related! I love the rupees and the bag and the stone and the boomerang, they all look great, so cool!

the only Zelda related stuff I have is a slingshot, a small pan flute and a little wooden sword...but they aren't properly Zelda related, I just pretend they are. :xd: I gave Poppy a little rupee bag with either the wisdom or courage symbol on it..the one that looks like the blue stone you have there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom