• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

huggie??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
are you hug every single person you get introduced to?! or like me avoid hugs awkwardly....

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I hate hugs. They make me feel so awkward. So of course whenever there's an extended family gathering for some reason like funerals or whatever my extended family makes it a point to hug me because they know I don't like it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
on TV theres always the girls meeting for the time like -HI STACYYYY!!! hug and im like you only met 5 mins ago...

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I absolutely hate hugs. I don't like being touched. The only person I actively give hugs to is my best friend. I have been known to actively duck under people's arms when they go to hug me, some see it as a challenge.

on TV theres always the girls meeting for the time like -HI STACYYYY!!! hug and im like you only met 5 mins ago...
There is NOTHING in this world more terrifying than those peppy girls that hug everybody. Nothing. They're usually also those people who see a friend of theirs and immediately start screaming and bouncing and hugging. That's the part where I tend to hide behind furniture...

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I like to show my affection for my close friends and family by hugging them and stuff. Like, I will hug and lean on my sis all the time, though she doesn't really do it back lol. I don't think she's much of a hugger. But she'll just be walking around the house and I'll come up from behind and have my arms around her and my head on her shoulder and I'll walk around with her for no reason lol
And I love to pick up my li'l brother and hug and cuddle him and let him know I'm there for him and I love him

Though I don't really feel comfortable hugging or being hugged by anyone I'm not close with. I save my hugs for people I know well, so I definitely don't want some stranger I met 5 mins ago hugging me. Hugs from acquaintances are kind of awkward, but nothing's better than getting a hug from someone you're close with when you're hurting. It's just so comforting and warm and I just kinda close my eyes and just want it to stay like that forever.

I usually don't go for a hug often though because I don't want to make the other person uncomfortable. I have to be really good friends to want to hug somebody and actually do it. I'm definitely not the type of person that hugs everyone they meet.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I've never really been a big fan of hugs unless I know a person really well. I don't even really like hugs from family members I don't know too well, but I just go with it so I don't seem rude.

Close friends/family I don't mind hugs from, and I'll even offer a hug to sometimes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I prefer the Japanese bow as a greeting. I wish it would have been adopted in the west when the coronavirus came. I generally don't like to be touched by other people. There are a couple of exceptions I will hug a date or partner and am affectionate to them physically. Puppy and cat cuddles are also a big yes for me.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I prefer the Japanese bow as a greeting. I wish it would have been adopted in the west when the coronavirus came. I generally don't like to be touched by other people. There are a couple of exceptions I will hug a date or partner and am affectionate to them physically. Puppy and cat cuddles are also a big yes for me.
you'd hate to hear how pacific island cultures greet each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom