• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Many of the Zelda Titles do you OWN?

All of the main games, HW/L, Link's Crossbow Training, don't technically "own" the English spinoffs (snicker snicker) but I have access to them on my computer, and Game & Watch.

Technically 15. But I have no means of playing 4 Swords. The games I haven't played aside from the tingle and cdi ones are:

Phantom Hourglass
4 Swords
Crossbow Training
4 Sword Adventure
Hyrule Warriors
Triforce Heroes

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I own 14. 7 of them are digital (WW, LA, MC, ALttP, OoS, OoA, FSA), and 7 are physical copies (SS, MM, OoT, PH, ST, ALBW, TP). I also own Hyrule Warriors, so if you count that one, then I have 15.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Gamecube
The Wind Waker
Twilight Princess
Collector's Edition
Four Swords Adventures

Wii
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Majora's Mask (Virtual Console)

Wii U
The Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
Hyrule Warriors
The Minish Cap (Digital)

Gameboy Color
Oracle of Seasons
Oracle of Ages

Gameboy Advance
The Minish Cap
A Link to the Past/Four Swords

DS
Phantom Hourglass
Spirit Tracks

3DS
Ocarina of Time 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
A Link Between Worlds
Triforce Heroes
The Legend of Zelda (Digital)
Adventure of Link (Digital)
Oracle of Seasons (Digital)
The Minish Cap (Digital)
Four Swords Anniversary (Digital)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, if we're putting specific consoles:

GAMECUBE
  • Legend of Zelda (Collector's Edition)
  • Adventures of Link (Collector's Edition)
  • Ocarina of Time (Collector's Edition)
  • Majora's Mask (Collector's Edition)
  • Wind Waker (Collector's Edition Demo)
WiII
  • Twilight Princess
  • Ocarina of Time (Virtual Console)
  • Skyward Sword
DS/I
  • Phantom Hourglass
  • Spirit Tracks
  • Four Swords Anniversary (Digital Copy)
2DS/3DS
  • Ocarina of Time 3D
  • A Link Between Worlds

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I own Skyward Sword. Twilight princess HD and Hyrule Warriors which I will keep in case they are playable on NX.

I also own the Legend of Zelda Collectors edition for the game cube which I know will not be playable on NX. Unfortunately it has no box in which to sell it in as it was sold to me not in its original packaging but an Enrique Iglesias CD box instead.

Legend of Zelda, Zelda 2, Link to the past, Links Awakening (in french, Canada) for some reason, OoT, majoras mask and Twilight princess. Need to catch up!

Well I own all of the original games except Zelda 2 cartridge. I also don't own all the ports (eg Zelda port on game boy advance). I do have all the remakes. I also don't own a physical wind waker HD just digital.

Oh and I have GameCube and Wii version of TP.

I own almost every game in some incarnation. All of them are either on my 3ds, Wii or Wii U. I don't own any of the older consoles anymore. The only game I do not own is 4 Swords Adventures.

I own every original game, port, and remake complete in box EXCEPT the original Link's Awakening for Gameboy (cartridge only), and Twilight Princess on Gamecube. I also own all the Tingle games, but no CD-i games unfortunately.

I own 11 Zelda games.

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. The Adventure of Link
3. A Link to the Past
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Majora's Mask
6. The Wind Waker
7. Four Swords
8. The Minish Cap
9. Twilight Princess
10. Phantom Hourglass
11. Skyward Sword

I have played all of the games I listed except for Four Swords. I do not have another GameBoy Advance or know anyone with one so I cannot play it.

I own Twilight Princess HD, Wind Waker HD, Phantom Hourglass, A Link Between Worlds, Triforce Heroes, Ocarina of Time, and Link to the Past.:reggie:
I've played almost all of them, but I don't own them.

I own all the games in some form or another. Well, all except the CDI ones and the Tingle series. I also have Hyrule Warriors but not Hyrule Warriors Legends.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
The only one I dont own is four swords adventures. The others I do whether its the original or a remake (such as OOT and MM)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom