• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How many hours do you work and is it enough?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
So mr Vee works 40 hours and I work 32 hours a week. For me it's enough. I got a 3 days weekend so I'm happy :P There are a lot of people at my job who work less and more of course (max is 36)
So what about you? Are you satisfied with the hours you work?

DivineDragoness

Bombergirl Xtreme
I'm part time at the moment so I don't usually go over 30 hours. Which is fine by me, I'm happy to live at home for free until I get back on the scholarship life for grad school this fall :)

...it's still hard not to spend money though...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I work 2 days a week and alt weekends...thats my happy my parents want me to do more i m like noooo...

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Full time, 5 days a week. I think it's too much, but I'm afraid to cut down on my hours because of how it would affect retirement money and such...
I think it's about 38-ish hours a week

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I work full time, which is usually 9am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs and 11am-5:30pm Friday. This month however I've been doing over 60 hours per week to get a project we have going on over the line. Since I am on salary I don't get any extra pay for working more hours but my boss is going to let me take extra leave days to compensate for the extra work this month.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I got a job offer soon for a 25 hour work week position at a high school close to my new apartment. I'm afraid that might be too much for me, but we'll see. I've worked all sorts of odd hours and I still don't know what's best for me without leading to burnout

D

Deleted member 97076

I have supposedly a 37.5 hr work per week.
I feel like i often work at 50% capacity.
And I want to work less: (

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am working for around 30 hrs per week. 7.5 hrs a day split over 4 days which is bearable for the short term but still too many hours for my liking. I work solidly with back to back patients and as an introvert I get very socially drained from this. However I am taking on another Podiatrist at the practice next month so they can do more of the treatment side of things whilst I reduce my hours performing treatments and spend more time with the marketing side of the business which I find much more peaceful.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I am working for around 30 hrs per week. 7.5 hrs a day split over 4 days which is bearable for the short term but still too many hours for my liking. I work solidly with back to back patients and as an introvert I get very socially drained from this. However I am taking on another Podiatrist at the practice next month so they can do more of the treatment side of things whilst I reduce my hours performing treatments and spend more time with the marketing side of the business which I find much more peaceful.
yay Dio employees!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom