• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How exactly does Link "consume" heart containers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 84722
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 84722

This question has plagued me for ages. Some people say he eats the heart container while most people are as clueless as me. Does anybody have any answers.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I imagine they are containers within which he stores hearts. I don't think he eats them.

Every time link loses a heart it is symbolic for he has to eat a heart to keep his health. The containers are simply the Tupperware in which he stores his enemies hearts for later consumption.

I think the heart containers are some kind of magical artifacts, which Link somehow absorbs.

He munches on them like those big hearts you get on valentine's day. Hopefully heart containers taste like reeses and not chalk. ;)

Actually I like Tatsuya's explanation best. It makes the most sense.

Matthew Srolis

Just a Deku Scrub
I say he absorbs there life force and the heart containers allow him to hold another one like @Deus was saying. This also explains how grass can drop hearts, they dont have hearts but they do have life force.

I always liked this silly idea.

Attachments

• c63beea6f073dfb67b37f8794269672de099adda9ffc11712e37981dd6c1dc35_1.jpg
    c63beea6f073dfb67b37f8794269672de099adda9ffc11712e37981dd6c1dc35_1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 2

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I kind of always figured that he absorbs them through some kind of magical ability or magical attribute of the heart container itself. I mean, he could eat them too I guess, but I don't think that the taste of heart would be all too appetising, you know? I'll stick to bacon personally.

Well, no need to worry about that anymore, since BotW doesnt have any.
I mean food makes more sence for health restoration

Link actually consumes the raw fresh of his enemies with his Master Silverware. The only reason it isn't shown is because it would raise the ESRB rating of the games and hurt sales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom