• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Like Your Coffee?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
So, I'm sitting here drinking my morning cup, and I've decided suddenly to tell about it.

It was poured until reaching an inch from the top. This allows for plenty of room for cream and sugar. I put in the French Vanilla creamer and three spoons of sug (because I love it sweet), and am enjoying it's heavenly succulence!

Now, what are your recipes of perfection? This can be applied to any form of caffeine-inducing beverages (and I do not mean Monster, Red Bull, or any likewise energy drink), such as those added in the tags, along with tea too. :) So please tell away!

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I usually drink around 3 pots of earl grey a day and don't drink allot of coffee. Usually only once or twice a week, however when I do go for a coffee I usually have a caramel coffee frappucchino at Starbucks with whipped cream and caramel syrup on top. If I decide to have a hot coffee I usually have an espresso or espresso Macchiato.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Wow. The Coffee I drink is Kenco, the mature kind. I would love a sweet Coffee with Through and cream.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
So, I'm sitting here drinking my morning cup, and I've decided suddenly to tell about it.

It was poured until reaching an inch from the top. This allows for plenty of room for cream and sugar. I put in the French Vanilla creamer and three spoons of sug (because I love it sweet), and am enjoying it's heavenly succulence!

Now, what are your recipes of perfection? This can be applied to any form of caffeine-inducing beverages (and I do not mean Monster, Red Bull, or any likewise energy drink), such as those added in the tags. So please tell away!

You just described my perfect cup of coffee! French vanilla creamer with 2 or 3 spoonfuls of sugar, if you want to get fancy add some chocolate and ice then blend it.

Keyari

翼のエルフ
Tea>Coffee. Just saying. But I love Lemon Iced Tea, it's the best! So, I really don't like coffee, but I love a good cup of Earl Grey in the morning. Keeps me up and ready. :D

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I also drink tea. Usually I get just natural Lipton tea, but my Mom bought me some Tropical Mango flavoured Lipton white tea; with tea filters that look like pyramids! I drink tea every morning, and I usually put in one or two teaspoons of sugar, or sometimes none. My favorite tea is probably Peach and Mint.

Now onto coffee! I usually drink coffee with just some milk, nothing too special.

Tea>Coffee. Just saying. But I love Lemon Iced Tea, it's the best! So, I really don't like coffee, but I love a good cup of Earl Grey in the morning. Keeps me up and ready. :D

This. Earl Grey is my drink, let me tell you that much. I also love "fake" tea like store iced tea, or Snapple, or Brisk. Coffee's good, but it's too strong for me. I guess I just need to find what flavors I like best. Until then, I've always got my Starbucks Frappuchinos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom