• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter Year One RPG

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Let's see, any homework? Nope. Anything to do? Nope. Might as well just sleep." Xavier went under a tree and fell asleep.

(Post 2)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
"Yeah......why do you ask? But I need to go now." Ashie walk out and headed towards the Great Hall

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
"Good bye!" He paused for a moment, and then added sardonically, "Have fun!" He then decided to head back to the Quidditch pitch to watch the tryouts.

(Post 1)

Fiery Klongo

I Am Mardric
(thats better, thanks. is it the beaters turn yet?)

Mardric heard Xavier greet him as he returned to the pitch. Mardric stayed quiet. When Xavier passed Mardric thought 'since when has Xavier talked to me?'
After that he looked to the pitch again hoping it was his turn to go.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Xavier flopped down in the stands and leaned back, bored with the world around him. He smiled as he imagined Jennifer trying to make Ashie's date go as badly as possible.

(Post 2)

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Ashie walked towards one of the tables were Malfoy was "Okay, lets get this over with so I can go......"

L

LinkThe8th

Celtrin, who had been in deep discussion with Prof. Binns about Paranormal Discrimination, turned and saw a Smirking Malfoy and Ashie. He had a prejeudice against Sllytherins a meter deep, and before you could say "Pappalapalappa", he had his cold, see through hand around malfoy's throat. It sent a Shiver down the pure-blood's spine. He then promptly threw Malfoy out the window.

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
(Really....how)

Ashie saw Malfoy flying out the window she had started to laugh "Meh......now this is over with"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom