• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter RPG

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"I'm not sure. I'll do whatever classes you wanna do," Dillon said. He was used to going along with what Dantay and Takaya wanted, so he wasn't eager to take a class without them.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Im cunfuzled o_O what list are we talking about for classes?
I'll take all the classes.(he is a student that dose not study study but gets A's)

Last edited:

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
(Bluee is right, it was in the RP ;))

Dantay:

"You know you cando what you wan't. You don't have to do what we do." He put his hand on Dillon's shoulder. "And as for me, besides the required classes I'll take Ancient Runes and Arithmancy."

Takaya:

"Oh man! I wan't to take them all!" She said excited. "I'll take them all."

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend sees other people playing chess and sits down a watches the game
("Don't do that he can take your queen for check" grend said in his head)

Musicfan

the shadow mage
The next thing he knew the queen was shatered and the king was in check.
"E-equse me may I play" said grend nervesly.
"Yah sit down white or black" said his fellow ravenclaw.
"Black"
The pieces were moveing faster ever turn you heard crumbling pices, until finally
"Check Mate" grend had one he let his queen die to corner the king with his knight.
The other student was in shock. "What the hell did you do"he said in disbelief. "Nothing I just offered bait."He he said nevesly.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She noticed her fellow Ravenclaw, whom she met the first night, playing a chess game. She got up from where Dillon and Dantay sat and walked over to the table.

"May I watch?" She asked.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She watched as the game progressed, each player taking out one another's pieces. She was so into her game she didn't even notice that Dantay had snuck up behind her.

Dantay:

"Having fun Tay?" He said quite loudly.

Takaya yelled in horror and fell foreward onto the chess table. All the pieces were scattered and a leg had fallen off the wooden table. Dantay was laughing out loud as he observed the sceen.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"She is so clumsy," Dillon thought as he walked over. He grabbed Takaya's arm adb helped her up. Then he drew his wand and said, "Reparo," pointing his wand it the table. It fixed itself, and he helped pick up all of the pieces.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend took off his sock and shoe that were on the foot the bord fell on. His foot hurt but was not injered. "Hey can we play something a little less hevey? Like trade cards?"

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Takaya:

She accepted Dillon's help and got up.. Takaya glared at Dantay as he smiled in enjoyment. She heard Grend's request to play trading cards.

"Well I do't have any. But I can watch you others trade."

Dantay:

It was so hilarious. Takaya had always been jumpy. He decided to join in the trading and got out what cards he had.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Grend got his box out and brought it over. "So what do you think of charm so far" you can take over on sunday raindrop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom