• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

happy appy or spacey wastey

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
so many apps, i saw an ad for jacuzzi with an app and she was using it, im like youd only use that like twice a year!!
i only have communication apps -facebook, whatsapp, discord and youtube.... thats enough for me. i dont want all the apps, so are you like me, Minimal apps or every single freaking app you can get and only use once then forget about it??

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've got the bare minimum when it comes to apps. My apps include Discord, Crunchyroll, a Bible, Pintrest, a notepad, Instagram, and that's it. I don't think I could download any more even if I wanted to since my phone is constantly telling me I don't have enough storage space. I don't get people who download apps for such random things, like their lights or McDonalds. How often do you seriously use it?

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
This thread made me delete few unused apps lol.
My phone has decent storage so I got quite a few apps shounen jump app, telegram, discord, reddit, webtoon, PSN, Xbox companion, steam companion and Netflix to name a few

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
This thread made me delete few unused apps lol.
My phone has decent storage so I got quite a few apps shounen jump app, telegram, discord, reddit, webtoon, PSN, Xbox companion, steam companion and Netflix to name a few
Then youll have to redownload them cuz its the app to get into the shops?! Haha

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have a ton of apps that I use occasionally but I mainly just use chrome, Facebook, RuneScape and discord. I have it so my phone automatically uninstalls apps after not being used for a while which is sometimes annoying because if I need to use that app that I only open once a year I have to reinstall it and then log in again.

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
I try to keep my amount of apps to a minimum. I reserve all my gaming for either my Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite and MacBook. I really have only just two games on my iPhone, all other apps are either stock Apple apps, headphones pairing apps, Google maps, Facebook, streaming apps, Tripadvisor, Spotify, Uber, Roku or FlightView.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom