• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guys...I'm Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could anyone give me a suggestion of what to do? Please no "play video games/watch stupid anime/draw/listen to music/any other crap like that". Seriously...I'm tired of hearing that. But really...I NEED something to do.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, I can't really give you any great recommendations since I don't quite know your likes/dislikes. In spite of that, I guess you could try out a few of these things:
- Look up a bunch of creepypastas
- Take a walk to a local park?
- Visit your local library and ask everyone random questions! Nothing creepy though.

Those would surely remove the boredom aspect! If they don't, well, I don't know what will! D:

Hsien Ko

Thread murderer
If you had any pets in your house maybe you should try to teach them a new trick. The last time I was bored I taught two of my dogs sit.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Create some threads for me to post in.

The best suggestion I can offer is reading a book. I've always found that to be of great entertainment and cultural value when I'm alone. If you're on break already and have a small portion of the semester afterwords as some school have, working on your homework early to relax later isn't a half shabby idea either.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I suggest playing a sport. See if there are any squash clubs near your place, because I play squash and I find it very fun to play. Maybe try some team sports and non-team sports and see what you like the most and decide based off that. But seriously, playing sports is good because it is fun and is good for your health.

Are you experiencing that weird 'I have/need to do things, but I'm bored'? That sucks. Try this: Go to a local park, and just traverse. Find one with a creek or overgrown paths. Let your mind wander and then, when you return home, write down what you thought, or if you saw anything cool. You might be able to do something with what you see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom