• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GT Review is Out

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
The review brings up some great points. Nintendo's conservative approach has hurt Skyward Sword. I'm disappointed that there is less variety this time around. I continue to applaud the condensed overworld, however, and the epic bosses! Skyward Sword is the prelude to the true revolution that will come with Zelda Wii U.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
GT's review was sort of whack if you ask me. Negativity everywhere, but BAM a 9.1? Well, it's their review.

It was like they were looking for things to complain about honestly. then it sounded like 2 guys arguing.... then it was like they decided to give it a 9.1 for not valid reason just because they felt like they had to.

I'll give them credit, its better than their Sonic Colors review. Besides, this isn't only 9 instead of 10 we've gotten for Skyward Sword, this is still an excellent score... but GT still shows they are losing actual street cred.

Oh the servant is named Impa. CALLED IT!

They say there are no sidequests so you feel like you are going through the motions. Then they say that the extra stuff increases the playtime exponentially..

Game Trailers is basically saying that Zelda is getting old since they said something about SS being grey hair. Of course they complain that there is no voice acting. Confusing dungeons? They should be confusing, its a Zelda game. Lack of content, there is suppose to be a 2nd quest and more content like collecting those items to level up your weapons.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Game Trailers is basically saying that Zelda is getting old since they said something about SS being grey hair. Of course they complain that there is no voice acting. Confusing dungeons? They should be confusing, its a Zelda game. Lack of content, there is suppose to be a 2nd quest and more content like collecting those items to level up your weapons.

Although they said the Zelda formula was aging, they did admit to its splendor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom