• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gorons Throughout The Timeline

K

King_Zora

It was hard for the Gorons to live during the great sea age/games because obviously they dont like water!
But whats hard for me to understand is...why did the zoras go extinct....

Peeps1080

Not the marshmallow
I think that in the great flood in WW, the Gorons left or died because they might not be able to swim. Only the three Goron merchants stayed to sell stuff. What I mean is pretty much... what he said! (King Zora)

D

Dar

Anybody who knows me, which only a couple of you do, knows that I sleep, eat, breath, and almost even crap Gorons. I loves them so. *swoons* <--in a manly way.

I don't think they went extinct. Just because they're not featured in some of the games doesn't mean they're extinct. I'm sure that they can build stordy enough boats to last long enough to find new land when most of the world was flooded. We also know that there are Gorons in Termina, which means that they could escape there to find refuge from said floods as they approached. Anyway, yeah... that's my opinionation. (yes i know that's not a real word, freakin grammar nazis... HEIL WEBSTER)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom