• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Goldenblade's Zelda Timeline Theory

WW is on the Adult timeline, because the Hero of Time "left"; Zelda sent Link back to his childhood in a separate timeline (the Child Timeline), hence he left the Adult timeline.
Then I must have been misinformed, as It would require a "Link" in all games to play. Think about it. Link is in both timelines, as there would be no hero to continue the timeline otherwise.

I know, and that's one reason why I think Nintendo is intending to eventually put ALttP after TP on the canon.
One problem. Ganondorf was killed in TP. He is inevitably dead. Without him to become Ganon in ALTTP, how the blazes DID Ganon get in that game?

This has been gone over many times in the The Multiple Deaths of Ganondorf! thread. Go check it out for reasons on why he may not be completely dead.
In what games did he die? Please state them so I can clarify any errors in YOUR theory.

Capitaine

Ray of Silver
You posted your timeline as this:

--------/ ADULT : TMC--TWW/PH/ST--FS/FSA--ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL
SS--OOT<
--------\ CHILD : MM--TP--OOX

I see OoX after TP.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I already said them. Death Mountain, Sacred Grove, and Master Sword. The Master Sword was sealed under the ocean at the end of WW. Since that's the case, it wouldn't be in the Sacred Grove (which wasn't in WW, also).
The Sages can't find the MS in LttP's backstory. That fits in pretty well with WW.

C

coolperson135

The "ALTTP/LA--LOZ/AOL" sequence cannot exist in the adult timeline after WW. Remember, at that point, Ganon, the master sword, and the triforce are all at the bottom of the ocean. How do you explain Ganon, the master sword, and the triforce all being new hyrule if they are at the bottom of the ocean at the end of WW? It's not like Link ad Zelda just took a submarine down to retrieve them just all because they felt like it.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Um...how? If it fit in with WW, the MS would be pretty stinkin' easy to find, as it was in Hyrule Castle in WW. If it's in the Sacred Grove, that'd be pretty hard to find, as you have to go through the Lost Woods to do so.
I'm talking about after the games. After WW, it's at the bottom of the ocean. After TP, it's got several people excavating the area, leading to more - not less - knowledge of its whereabouts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom