• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors Glitch found ????

So the other day, I was playing Hyrule Warriors with my boyfriend, who ALWAYS plays as Wizzro. He was on the TV and I was on the game pad, it was the mission in adventure mode where you had to fight Darunia is the fire element keep in Death Mountain. Wizzro was level 44. What had happened was that Wizzro's strong attack(The one where he grabs enemies and then slams them down, he is invincible during this, I presume)bugged out and only played the slamming down animation, when performed, but oddly enough, it still awarded KOs. We later discovered that this had also made Wizzro invincible as he was able to fight in the keep with the elemental barrier with Darunia without taking damage. Our theory is that the game thought that he was constantly doing the strong attack and registered that the grabbing animation was always playing, as the only animation that played when the strong attack was performed was the slamming down animation. This constant playing of the grabbing animation made him invincible. The only thing with that is that it didn't mess up any of his other attacks or slow him down at all. Also, this glitch had no effect on me, who was playing as a level 27 Zant. Basically, everything was running smoothly except for Wizzro's strong attack. Any info that anyone has on this would be SUPER helpful!

I don't have any info on that but if you could reproduce it then that means you could have a invincible Wizzro always and it would be easier to get skultullas or beat challengs where you can only take X amount of damage.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Normally Wizzro is not invincinble while doing this attack. I have him getting hurt quite a few times while doing the strong attack. I heard from someone else this also happened to them. I haven't come across the glitch.

I do know about another glitch in the GT map (DLC). To be able to get to the dark ruler and to remove the Hourglass, you'll need to defeat 2 levels with giant bosses (one with Volga's level 4+ spear) and Heart container for Toon Zelda. Then the Hourglass appears and you'll start within the field where the Hourglass used to be. DON'T CLOSE THE GAME BEFORE HAVING PLAYED AT LEAST ONE SQUARE IN THIS NEW FIELD! If you restart the game, the Hourglass is still gone but the tiles are blacked out making it impossible for you to continue to beat the Dark Ruler and there isn't a patch yet. Also, replaying the Giant Boss battles don't work.

I don't have the dlc yet but thanks for the heads up. I do tend to only play a level at a time (sometimes two) so it's high risk for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom