• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Giving the staff the credit they deserve 2: Electric Boogaloo

Kylo Ken

I will finish what Spyro started
Just wanted to say I appreciate the staff for their hard work to make ZD great again. If there's anything they've recently done that you're grateful for, let them know about it here!:party:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Mido baked me cookies, @Pendio dazzled me with his awesome shades, @Zachie Claus called me q00t, @Krazy4Krash Rosalina is q00t, @Vanessa28 likes good music, @Ver-go-a-go-go gave me a pogo and a Go-Pro so I can go pro on my Pogo, while I Pogo to the Store-o to buy a yo-yo, @Jimmu is a cool cat, @Djinn I prefer tequila tbh, @Satan Claus helped me to see the light, @Mamono101 Australian staff members are best staff members

And what the staff members all have in common is that they are all undeniably sexy af

Zachie

Moo
Australian staff members are indeed staff members.

Thank you to the established staff for being so welcoming & patient while I learned the ropes.

Misty

Ronin
I like how they all tell me not to do various stuff and then warn me when I do it. Without them, my rabble rousing and general impish trouble making would have less meaning because I wouldn't know where the lines are.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
@Mido baked me cookies, @Pendio dazzled me with his awesome shades, @Zachie Claus called me q00t, @Krazy4Krash Rosalina is q00t, @Vanessa28 likes good music, @Ver-go-a-go-go gave me a pogo and a Go-Pro so I can go pro on my Pogo, while I Pogo to the Store-o to buy a yo-yo, @Jimmu is a cool cat, @Djinn I prefer tequila tbh, @Satan Claus helped me to see the light, @Mamono101 Australian staff members are best staff members

And what the staff members all have in common is that they are all undeniably sexy af
You, sir, just earned a box of cookies for this ;)

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
They're open to feedback which you straight up don't see on any other forum. Similarly sized websites tend to go overboard with unnecessarily strict moderation and then ban people trying to point out its flaws too, and major forum websites straight up don't give a damn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom