• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Getting this error 0x80131509 while launching Minecraft Java edition

Hi, I need some help friends. Whenever I am trying to launch Minecraft Java edition, I came across this error 0x80131509. I dont know why this happens. Can anyone please provide me some solutions to solve this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I found this online.

https://appuals.com/minecraft-install-error-0x80131509/

If you dont find your solution in the article, then you should continue to look up the error code online and how to solve it.
Thank you @OGSniper for your help. But the methods which mentioned in the article you shared, I followed the every steps one by one, still I was getting the same error. I dont know why.

Then I searched on Google and found some similar articles like this and the method which mentioned in that article that is need to sign-in in the Microsoft store and Xbox app with the same account.

But before I just only signed-in in Xbox app. So may be for that reason, I was getting the same error. But after signing-in using the same account, when I launched Minecraft java edition, it was miracle! I did not get any such kind of error code.:D

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom