• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Geno

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
We all know Geno from Super Mario RPG:
images

He is one of the most aclaimed characters from Nintendo. People strike their heads against the floor to see more of Geno. If people still LOVE a character that was released almost 12 or 15 ( a lot of years ago okay) is because he is awesome.

People have made tons of videos of Geno for Super Smash Bros, but all of this videos are in vain since Geno is owned by Square Enix, sadly he was the partner of Nintendo to make SM RPG. This company kept all of the rights for Geno and Mallow ( a cloud boy, he is not really that good but still:suspicious:)
images
Mallow

The only time we have seen Geno again was in Mario&Luigi Saga but he was a only a little guy that gave you some instructions.

People have made all type of videos, the most populare are here(beware some have strong language): Geno for Brawl , Rawest Forest , Geno Moveset

If you watched those videos, you can see people hve made sprites, songs, movesets etc. for Geno

Tell me your opinions, and any Geno fact you know.

If you dont he will blow up Japan!!! XD

Last edited:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
It's really too bad that we haven't seen him in so long... SMRPG is still one of my favorite games of all time and I feel like it would be a great move for Square and Nintendo to bring him back. At least for one game. But like you said, Square has the rights so it's up to them really but Square is developing for the 3DS so it isen't impossible. They could make a Smash Bros for 3DS and throw some square characters in there to mix it up a lil (including Geno of course). Other than that I can't really think of an appropriate game for Geno to be featured in. They would have to choose carefully though, so that they don't ruin the good name of Geno. Or else!!!

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It's really too bad that we haven't seen him in so long... SMRPG is still one of my favorite games of all time and I feel like it would be a great move for Square and Nintendo to bring him back. At least for one game. But like you said, Square has the rights so it's up to them really but Square is developing for the 3DS so it isen't impossible. They could make a Smash Bros for 3DS and throw some square characters in there to mix it up a lil (including Geno of course). Other than that I can't really think of an appropriate game for Geno to be featured in. They would have to choose carefully though, so that they don't ruin the good name of Geno. Or else!!!

I really didnt know the Square was heping in doing the 3DS>.<, if thats true it almost 90% they are going to make a SMRPG game in 3D, but I 10% doubt it since Square Enix have done NOTHING:mad: with Geno for the past 11 years(the dumb part of that is they can make a lot of money with him.) But who knows Square is not as big as it was 11 years ago, maybe they will go banrupt and sell Geno to Nintendo:clap: (How good is to dream:dry:)

I know he is in Super Mario RPG. And Geno is so awesome he has awesome moves! Thats what I think, and nice thread by the way! :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom