• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art GCC Round 3: MONSTERS Entries

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
NOTE: Monday the 7th the new round will start and you can post your entries again. The theme will be Zelda/Fire. You must create a Zelda related banner BUT you are allowed to add anything non Zelda related as long as it has to do with fire. I know you can do it :)

Here are the entries I received so far. if you wanna join you still can till Sunday. Send your entry by pm to me and I will add you to this list.

Lanzz:
darknesswillrule.jpg
darknesswillrule.jpg
mi1cw9.jpg

darknesswillrule.jpg

Zenox:
cookiemonster.png

Hero of Music:
gcc-monsters.png

CannibalPieChan:
can__t_wait_for_some_dodongos_by_cannibal_pie_chan-d38o75c.png

Kybyrian:
Monster.png

Last edited:

David

But you called me here...
can you make a poll for this thread so we can vote on them? Honestly, since I won't vote for myself, I'm torn between FierceDeity and Epic Kyby. When the poll is posted, I'll make my decision, along with some good ol' feed back for the competitors.

Kybyrian

can you make a poll for this thread so we can vote on them? Honestly, since I won't vote for myself, I'm torn between FierceDeity and Epic Kyby. When the poll is posted, I'll make my decision, along with some good ol' feed back for the competitors.

She's actually waiting on two more entries yet. One from Kazumi and another from another person. She won't be here tomorrow, however, so I'll probably be starting the thread up with these entries and the two that they are going to be turning in. They have both been told to direct entries to me and Bige in case they were in by tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom