• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Four Swords Connection...

ok ok I know I know...Vaati is not the villian in this game, its been discussed a bunch of times..but thats not why im here, check out this image..

Tribes-Kokiri1-thumb-350x153-11042.jpg

its a bit blurry...but look at the colours of their tunics!

...kinda cool. :yes:

I wonder where's the one to represent "Purple" Link with the deep voice? :huh:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Maybe it's just a nod to FS, not really a connection per se.
Or, maybe we get different color tunics ingame, one of my many hopes and dreams? :right:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Red, Blue, and Green, 3 colors of the 4 colors that make of the four Links of Four Sword series. We know you noticed that of all things...

T

Twilight Comet

But don't you remember the 3 tunicss in Ocarina of time, the kokori, goron and zora's tunic? It looks like it could be those. I don't think Nintendo would drop something this big on us this late. Where did this picture come from?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
But don't you remember the 3 tunicss in Ocarina of time, the kokori, goron and zora's tunic? It looks like it could be those. I don't think Nintendo would drop something this big on us this late. Where did this picture come from?

It's from one of the Trinen interviews. (Oh, and they're not those tunics. Those were made by the Gorons and King Zora.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom