• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Found This (possible MM 3D?)

Fig

The Altruist
Moving on about the earlier mishap, it is very interesting that GREZZO is hiring to create a project that will eventually be released later on this year and it really is interesting that they teased that they "want to make a legend". While this doesn't entirely mean that the game they are referencing is in fact Majora's Mask, it would be interesting just to see what game that they are going to be working on. Only time will tell and I do hope we get to find out soon.

Moving on about the earlier mishap, it is very interesting that GREZZO is hiring to create a project that will eventually be released later on this year and it really is interesting that they teased that they "want to make a legend". While this doesn't entirely mean that the game they are referencing is in fact Majora's Mask, it would be interesting just to see what game that they are going to be working on. Only time will tell and I do hope we get to find out soon.

Yeah I think if you put two and two together it is a good sign. Especially considering they were the ones behind the OoT 3DS remake. Unless of course there is another franchise out there where "make a legend" would make sense.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
I know a lot of you think I'm trying to get everyone's hopes up, that is somewhat the case. The game is legitimate, so you should all be excited for it. - why nintendo didn't announce it at E3 is beyond me. Leaks like these are good because it increases hype and creates speculation which in the long run improves sales.

I was able to find something I can comfortably post as evidence. I will do so tonight to put all these assumptions to rest. :)

Thanks!
Well it's been since yesterday that u posted this and where's the evidence?

who cares when it happens they just need to make it happen, and would anyone be mad if Brojo was is right? (I doubt it but a man can dream)

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
Nobody would be mad if Brojo were right, thing is he is trolling and its obvious. I mean check out his page, he only made that one post and a few others and hasn't logged on since.
exactly he said a couple days ago he had evidence he CAN post and would post it that night its been what 3 days and hasn't logged in since that post probably to avoid the people who saw the post and want the evidence which he DOESN'T have even though i wish he did.

The Omni Triforcer

Hero Of Time And Space
No, the game is already made. Set for release July 18th, 2014. - Not willing to show any documents yet though. Believe it or not, just saying.
Well i guess your wrong i doubt a game is going to be released in 12 days when it hasn't even been released yet knew you were a fake.

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I would love to see this game on 3DS - who wouldn't? I remember playing it as a kid, but actually being so frustrated and lost...in fact I was just beginning to fade out of Zelda interest at the time. It would be so cool to see this on the 3DS as well, along with many more Zelda games. Then it might actually inspire me to buy a 3DS. But i'm not going to buy a system for just 1 or 2 Zelda games. No no. They need to have most or all available on every system IMO.

Regardless, such a bad-azz game on the 3DS this would be indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom