• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Forest water kills kalle demos

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
That's really neat. Definitely going to try this out the next time I play TWW. I would be interested to know if this is able to be done in both the PAL and NTSC versions of the game or if it's region exclusive.

That's really neat. Definitely going to try this out the next time I play TWW. I would be interested to know if this is able to be done in both the PAL and NTSC versions of the game or if it's region exclusive.
Region exclusive is something I didn't even think about but I can't imagine it is since it works in WWHD as well.

I really doubt that's a glitch. It's probably an easter egg referencing how the Forbidden Woods can be purified with spring water. I wonder if there's a line somewhere that is supposed to hint at this? Either way, it's incredible how it has taken 13-14 years to find this. It's yet another example of how many hidden gems there are in this series.

Also, are we sure this is the first recorded instance of this? It seems weird to me that NOBODY, including hackers that have accomplished so much with the game, has ever found or even thought to do this until now.

Tibari

Rinkuji
It seems similar to the fishing rod trick with Ganondorf in TP, that's an interesting easter egg :p
Maybe there are many bosses which can be defeated with an uncommon method?

I was told by people much older than I that this was old news, but I've never even seen this talked about in any other Zelda community before

I really doubt that's a glitch. It's probably an easter egg referencing how the Forbidden Woods can be purified with spring water. I wonder if there's a line somewhere that is supposed to hint at this? Either way, it's incredible how it has taken 13-14 years to find this. It's yet another example of how many hidden gems there are in this series.

Also, are we sure this is the first recorded instance of this? It seems weird to me that NOBODY, including hackers that have accomplished so much with the game, has ever found or even thought to do this until now.
I don't think it's a glitch either but it's definitely cool either way.
I'd imagine if it was known about speedrunners would use it but I've never seen it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom