• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Final Boss Fight :)

C

Callum1064

Anyone else here who thought that the final boss in The Wind Waker was awesome?
I'm only about half an hour from finishing it.
I particuarly loved the music, it all just felt soooo epic! :clap: to Nintendo.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
I personally think it was one of the best boss fights in the entire series. Unlike TP, Ganondorf actually moves around quite quickly, and he has two swords for double the fun. I also liked how Zelda was included in the battle, and they made it even better in ST.

Beeker

Wild Card
I thought this battle was amazing and fun. I love the atmosphere before the battle and when Ganondorf explains his motives. And he actually moved fast and was very agile. I tmade for an epic battle :)

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
One of my favourite boss fights ever! also liked it when zelda helps you and when link finished off ganondorf with the master sword thats why wind waker link is my favourite link.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I thought that the Ganondorf battle on top of his castle was really neat. It was cool to see the Triforce like that. It was very interesting. I think that the inclusion of Zelda was very interesting. Overall, I liked the final battle in WW. It was fun.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
The Ganondorf battle from WW was by far the best final boss battle in the series, hands down (but the Ganon battle from OoT is great too). The music was absolutely epic, the cutscene before it was epic, the cutscene after it was epic, the inclusion of Zelda was epic, the technique Ganondorf used (swordsplay as well as being very agile) was epic, the atmosphere was epic, and the finishing blow was epic overload. It was easy, sure, but every final battle in the series (of which I've played) was easy. And besides, how can you not think the battle is insanely epic? You can't, that's how.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
TWW's Final Boss music was just great. It really marked the "climax" of the game. My favorite part aside from "killing" Ganon is when he backhanded Zelda. I know it sounds wrong, but for Nintendo to even include the Princess as an actual supporting character (support as in battle-wise), well...I'm just too happy. The only thing that I disliked was the length. I'm pretty sure someone can beat it in around 5 minutes or so. Still, Ganondorf was pretty quick, and he had some unblockables, if I remember correctly, his kick was unblockable. Hands down, a final boss like TWW's should be used for SS. :D

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
Okay, no offense, but thought that WW's final boss fight was the MOST ******** one of all games in the world. It was SO frikin' pointless! And Ganondorf was such an idiot! Why would you give up the triforce of power!? ( I'm not trying to be offensive, just saying)

Linebeck1000

Legendary Captain
^ Because all three pieces of the Triforce have to be united for it to be wished upon. He wanted his wish to be granted in this game, not just power. Learn your facts before you attempt to troll, please.

Yes, I love the WW final battle. Without a doubt the most epic in the series. The music and the fact that the world is being destroyed around you... Just too epic for words. Ganondorf is so swift and samurai-like in this battle too; I love how he can block attacks even from behind.

Zelda64

The Knight of the Wind
The Wind Waker one. The first time I played that battle I could feel the characters emotions. I also really liked the "The place is sinking!" theme. It was just so awsome.

W

Wyndfyre

I love this boss fight. The music, the cutscene before and after, the way Ganondorf dies, his quick and agile attacks, the environment you fight in, the fact Zelda actually helped you, just everything.
Especially the cutscene before. I almost sympathized with him. It's freaking Ganondorf, how can I pity him? Just... his intentions were almost good. But he carried out his deeds so maliciously, and it all eventually turned to just pure greed and power. I dunno, it's just epic. That's all I can say. |3

Kybyrian

I really like the final boss fight in The Wind Waker. It was very good, and I loved the strategy that went with it. The way Ganondorf looked made it a whole lot better, two. Double the swords for double the fun, ya know? The ending cut scene is pretty awesome too.

To be honest, I didn't really care for it all that much.

Let's start of with the beginning of the entire thing. The story before the battle was probably the best I've ever seen in any Zelda game, which made it really exciting to see what would come next. But, all I've ever really seen from this battle is kind of running around defending for a really really long time, then shooting him with a couple light arrows, and then he's dead. This seems to me more like a theatrical battle, big opening story, pouring water, a big finish that turns him into stone, rather than a physical hardcore battle.

W

Wyndfyre

I do think it could have been a little harder... meh, I'll take epic over hard any day.

I think the 3rd puppet-Ganon made up for it though. Yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom