• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Zelda Song

karu

Panamaniac
Majora's Mask was a big part the influenced me, not just towards Zelda but also music wise. The Song of Healing is my favorite Zelda song, the reason being is that The Song of Healing itself was one of the main songs in the game, apart from the Song of Time. Just as its title states, it is a song meant to heal hurt souls, lost souls, any soul. It sooth's you with its mysterious and mystic notes, and I guess the reason as to why it's my favorite song is because I played Majora's mask when I was struggling in life in general, and this song, hearing it so much, in a way healed me. I remember deciding to actually try in life while listening to this song while talking with my best friend. Since then I've been an active Zelda player and can't wait for BOTW to come out.

For me, the Ballad of the Windfish will always be the most iconic and memorable (and emotional) song from the Zelda series. LA was my first Zelda game, and that song always gave me chills, especially when played before the Windfish's egg with all the instruments.

I love so many Zelda songs. I really like Ballad of the Wind Fish, Deku Palace, Lost Woods, Stealth Maze, and Ballad of the Goddess

I always liked the ice cavern theme from OoT, it fit the area perfectly.

Bolero of Fire and Zelda II palace music are also up there.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
The entire soundtrack of Ocarina of Time, honestly. Especially the intro track. Its all so solid.

Other than that cheap answer, I'd say the Song of Healing from Majora's Mask (especially the piano version) is pretty high up there, as well as the Destroyed Skyworld song. I really liked the version for Smash 4 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread