• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Gaming Urban Legends

Big Octo

=^)
More common back in the day than now were gaming myths and urban legends, things that you'd hear rumors about from your friends or the early Internet, but you never knew if they were really true. Examples include Lugi in Super Mario 64, or finding Bigfoot in GTA: San Andreas.

My favorites include finding the Triforce in Ocarina of Time, the Mew Truck in Pokémon Red/Blue, and reviving Aerith in Final Fantasy VII.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Bigfoot in San Andreas was the one that I think of first. And I never found him...

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Pushing the truck to get a mew in Pokemon Red/Blue. I never had Red or Blue, I had Yellow...but yeah.

I am very disappointed that I have to google for Spyro urban legends, considering it's the very first game I loved to death.

*googles*

Nothing. Now I feel better, there are none.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
In Majora's Mask in the pool near Kafei's hideout. There's this caged area with rupees that's inaccessible...so why the hell are rupees over there?! >.<

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Mass Effect Rape Controversy

You know this one is insane when Jack Thompson is quoted as saying "The guy who shot his mouth off about it had no idea what the Hell he was talking about." and probably served to hype the title more than damage it, especially since anyone with half a shred of sense (which fox news commentators are obviously lacking) can tell without any prior experience what a fantastic load of bull$h!t the allegations are! :lol: To this day it is suspected that EA fabricated the controversy to boost hype since it is generally assumed that human beings are incapable of behaving so irrationally :dry:

Despite what the nitwits at Fox News might have us all believe, the closest Mass Effect comes to nudity is a brief bit of blue side-boob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom