• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Comedian

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Thats a toughie; I want to say people like Bill Bailey, Dara O'Brien and Sean Lock but I reckon that Im going to have to go with Tim Minchin:

2051193510_56769af1a6.jpg

He plays piano, writes songs, sings and is a comedian. There is sich thing as being too talented =P But he's really funny on everything, very down to Earth in all of his songs and is actually a really talented musician. =] And as well as that, I have a really big crush on him. :D I think he's hot...

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
I just remembered another very funny comedian. He died not to long ago, but his jokes live on. And by jokes, I mean parodies of songs. His name was Weird Al, and if you want to hear his songs, they have music videos on youtube of them. I love his parody "a very complicated song" (complicated).

I just remembered another very funny comedian. He died not to long ago, but his jokes live on. And by jokes, I mean parodies of songs. His name was Weird Al, and if you want to hear his songs, they have music videos on youtube of them. I love his parody "a very complicated song" (complicated).

Uh. Weird Al died? Or am I just crazy for thinking that he didn't?

Linkmaster

Die Hard Zelda Fan
It suprised me to when I heard it, but my friend told me, and I trust him. Plus, he only died recently, so it probably is not very widely known. Sorry to break it to you.

Well I don't really care for him so it doesn't matter, but the fact that it says it like nowhere makes me think otherwise then your friend does. How would he even know?

Weird Al is still alive.
You might want to do research before you say that someone died.

Mike Pothier

Lord Shaper
Currently its Jim Gaffigan. If you've never heard his standup, you haven't lived. He's the only person who can go on about bacon for 15 minutes and make each joke funnier then the last.

jimgaffigancolor5articlnk8.jpg

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I do not really like comedians (in the way you guys seem to see it). Cause you mean stand-ups?

But surely there are a lot of fun people in the world! (Especially people that want to seem superior and believe they are although it seems otherwise!).

Some actors are really fun: Like Matt Dillon. Perhaps he is not versatile but in his simplicity hi is insanely fun even when is supposed to be serious, yeah!!!

There are plenty more but that would be enough for now. I´m in desperatly need of coffee :eek:

Dane Cook and Lewis Black.

Granted, I haven't seen a ton of either of them; I don't pay much attention to comedians... but what I have seen I loved.

General Lee

Classic Gamer
1. Jack Black (lots of people say I reming them of him with my jokes and my looks lol
2. Gerorge Carlin (RIP)
3. Russel Peters

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom