• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epic Adventure!

Big Octo

=^)
Play an imaginitive adventure! Here are the rules:
1. Users take turns in this adventure.
2. Once per turn, a user can move to a new location, use an item, and talk with an NPC. He/she can also battle aan enemy, if in a dangerous area.
3. The characters, locations, and events are all made up by you!
4. The items you start with are an empty bottle, weak sword, small sheild, and weak armor.
5. You can make up items, but you must FIND them, no conjuring them up from thin air. Don't make items too crazy, over powered, or unfair.
6. No insane or crazy choices. i.e. You can't become an ultra death dragon and kill everybody
7. Be fair and have fun!

Big Octo

=^)
You are attacked by multiple guays, all of which you kill. A large guay appears, and there is a high chance that it is way to strong for you. do you run or fight?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
As the wind began to rush through the trees, an evil presence filled the air. . ."Hello?" a young girl asked, she was about 14, she wore a parka with the sheikah symbol embroidered in gold, she wore a double layer cotton body suit and a scarf around her neck. Her hair was a sandy blonde, and was braided near the bottom of her waist-length hair.Her name was Mirrom Saki. "Why're the parks so scary at night. . ." she said to herself, suddenly she saw a beam of light shooting out of the ground near a tree, not 30-feet away. "What is that?" she wondered, she ran over to it and it dissapeared, as she stood over it, she fell through the ground and landed on her behind. When she couldn't feel the pain anymore, she surveyed her surroundings, it was a small cave, not very long, but not short either, on a small platform shuned in the corner of the cave was a chest, it was saphire blue, with gold designs all over it, with one red gem on the lock. "Ohh, what a pretty chest, I wonder what's in it?" she asked herself she got up and began to walk over to it, but was stopped by a few keese, with quick timing, she grabbed one by one and threw them on the ground, then she beat them to death with some stones nearby. After the exploded, they left some green rupees and a silver key, she pocked the money and used the key to open the chest, "Perfect fit, it seems so easy doing it myself than grandpa telling me about it in his stories of his adventures." she thought to herself, she opened the chest and found a "Lantern", "Awsome! Atleast the woods won't be as dark and gloomy as they were. . ." she said, and with that, she headed to leave, and steped into a "Blue Light" which she had heard from her grandfather also. . .but she didn't know where to go from there. . .

Big Octo

=^)
I run. I hide in the Labratory.

the scientist realizes your situation, and gives you a slingshot in which to kill it

As the wind began to rush through the trees, an evil presence filled the air. . ."Hello?" a young girl asked, she was about 14, she wore a parka with the sheikah symbol embroidered in gold, she wore a double layer cotton body suit and a scarf around her neck. Her hair was a sandy blonde, and was braided near the bottom of her waist-length hair.Her name was Mirrom Saki. "Why're the parks so scary at night. . ." she said to herself, suddenly she saw a beam of light shooting out of the ground near a tree, not 30-feet away. "What is that?" she wondered, she ran over to it and it dissapeared, as she stood over it, she fell through the ground and landed on her behind. When she couldn't feel the pain anymore, she surveyed her surroundings, it was a small cave, not very long, but not short either, on a small platform shuned in the corner of the cave was a chest, it was saphire blue, with gold designs all over it, with one red gem on the lock. "Ohh, what a pretty chest, I wonder what's in it?" she asked herself she got up and began to walk over to it, but was stopped by a few keese, with quick timing, she grabbed one by one and threw them on the ground, then she beat them to death with some stones nearby. After the exploded, they left some green rupees and a silver key, she pocked the money and used the key to open the chest, "Perfect fit, it seems so easy doing it myself than grandpa telling me about it in his stories of his adventures." she thought to herself, she opened the chest and found a "Lantern", "Awsome! Atleast the woods won't be as dark and gloomy as they were. . ." she said, and with that, she headed to leave, and steped into a "Blue Light" which she had heard from her grandfather also. . .but she didn't know where to go from there. . .

there's a town not far to the south. why not go there?

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
Sounds like a good idea, cant sleep outside with all the argaroks and boko-blins can we?

amaterasu

Writer
guess not.

I start in Hyrule Field, walking around at random, and night is falling. I know stalchildren will attack, so I enter Lon-Lon Ranch and talk to Malon, trying to get a horse from her for a small amount of Ruppees.

Big Octo

=^)
guess not.

I start in Hyrule Field, walking around at random, and night is falling. I know stalchildren will attack, so I enter Lon-Lon Ranch and talk to Malon, trying to get a horse from her for a small amount of Ruppees.

she will give you the horse if you repel the theives who are trying to steal the milk. are you up for it?

Big Octo

=^)
Sounds like a good idea, cant sleep outside with all the argaroks and boko-blins can we?

the little town offers many possibilities, for example, there is a swordsman's school offering lessons and a sword for the crazy price of 5 ruppees

hyrule..... but wait! there's a marking on the map! a temple, perhaps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom