• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art ENA-three!'s Art Thread!

ENA-three!

the man from mars
triforcepaintings.jpg

these are paintings i did on canvas. i sell paintings of any topic but lately been doing alot of loz. i take request if you want to buy one. ive sold each of these for $25

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
It appears you rarely come here save for your art thread. I am a fan of the Veran picture you posted back in August as well as all three of your paintings. They have a style and consistency of their own while remaining faithful to the original source material.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
im sorry, i havent been on in awhile. i lost my dad and havent been the same. i just recently got back into art. since i got my skill from my dad, it makes me feel close to him. oh, and ive posted before that i want to be a comic book artist. i finally got a call from a company but they called me the day my dad died and it was immpossible for me to be happy. but im getting a book published soon in dedidcation to my dad.

heres a little something i made out of wood, mini shields
shields.jpg

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
They're pretty neat; you should share your creations with other like minded people on sites like deviantArt. I'm sorry to hear about your father. Hopefully, you'll be able to progress and meld a better future for yourself. These mini shield replicas are pretty neat; all three-The Hylian, Mirror, and Wooden Shield stay faithful to the original source material. Good job.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
thanks. i wont lie, i havent been doing to great. i lost my dad from one min to another. didnt even see it coming. i left the house and he was tehre, 30 mins later i get home and find out i can never see my dad again. ive made a tattoo design that will go on my arm. its arch angel michael holding a scroll with my grandpas,dads and my name. my dad n grandpas names are lined out because they are both passed. but here it is.

tatdesign-1.jpg

ENA-three!

the man from mars
thanks. man id love to do bats, n i plan on doing him for decoration in my house but i have alot of people i know buying paintings from me. but i plan on doing it! for now heres a link from tp i drew on my wall randomly with marker
linkwall.jpg

here is a drawing i found today, my dad drew this for my 4th bday. this was my invitations. i got my talent and passion for comic books from my dad.
dadsdrawing.jpg

btw, i started a little shop on ebay, i take requests n sell paintings. doesnt have to be loz. it can be any genre.
heres the link! if you buy a pinting i will appreciate it much greatly!!
legend of zelda paintings by ena-three! | eBay

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
That Link pic looks super amazing! ^^ I'm kind of low on money right now, but I'll be sure to save up and get one of your awesome paintings. :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
I'm not really a fan of the erotic stuff, but you've got some awesome skills. Your attention to detail is impressive. (Atleast from my humble opinion)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom