• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Editing Thread Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Heh, it feels a bit embarassing to make a thread like this, but how do you edit the name of a thread you made? Is it even possible?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
From what I've experienced, you can edit this bit:

2MSHg.png

If you're quick enough after you post the thread, you can edit the name of the thread by editing the opening post's title in the advanced editor. If not, you will have to resort to reporting (
report-40b.png
) any post within the thread, and include the new name you would like the thread to be called. A moderator will take care of it for you.

Dan

Hi I'm going to just post the exact same information everyone else is, because I'm cool. :)

Yes go to go advanced and click edit thread title.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh, did they give members that privilege now? I remember trying to do it a while back, and it didn't work. Maybe my knowledge on this is out of date... >.>
Hmm when I was a member I was sure that I was able to edit my title, I may not be completely right on this one though.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Oh, did they give members that privilege now? I remember trying to do it a while back, and it didn't work. Maybe my knowledge on this is out of date... >.>

Unless it was like, within this very week, I don't think Members can edit their thread titles. I tried to change the title of my graphics thread, but I could only change the small bit I puushed.

Ask a Mod or Admin, Tatl. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom