• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Jamie definitely got killed because he would be against my lynch since he was my most vocal defender

Why would mafia want you lynched more than any other player?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this strongly suggests jamie stopped the kill, which makes the ex defense of "ex wouldn't let minish be killed on her birthday" weaker.

Ragnarokio

well, maybe not strongly

the odds of scum randomly hitting minish if they select a random non-mafia player n1 and there are 3 mafia is 1/8 while the odds of scum selecting KJ to perform the hit assuming 3 mafia is 1/3, which makes it almost 3x as likely an explanation for the missing hit.

Ragnarokio

and then of course there's some probability of a third explanation, though that just further acts against the birthday argument

Ragnarokio

it also explains why jamie felt so strongly about lynching KJ over ex

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Everyone has an image but I've only outright told one person that I made them
Well I wonder who. :eyes: They are superb drawings, DW.

I am feeling that it is between Ex and Rag at this point.

I have no idea why we should target Lissi. Because of how DC acted and because of the sub? Definitely give Lissi a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom