• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

it makes me wonder if that could be bcs dc is obviously new and could be made to look suspicious easily to take the pressure off of them
also just so they can seem like they're trying to solve by pushing someone who seems easy to push and isn't scum in this hypothetical

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'll have to read back myself but the way you paint mint at least does make her look pretty bad, particularly if ex ends up flipping scum

i'll have to read back myself but the way you paint mint at least does make her look pretty bad, particularly if ex ends up flipping scum
It ignores that I immediately responded to mint and pointed out that KJ was doing pop ins and giving excuses about being wrapped up in another game, so was actively ducking activity. This puts legitimacy on the wagon beyond merely inactivity and places lain into the camp of one of the ones that could have been bussing but jumped to Ex when the timing seemed good. Which would explain why mint wouldn't have enjoyed the switch.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Well except for the fact she's usually proud to have bussing as a scum metagame.
I'm Town though, and hopefully we can prove that without the need of mislynching me, yea?

We're all just friends here, no need for unnecessary killing :skitty:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
no need for unnecessary killing

Speak for yourself. :sword:

Anyways, ya I've been a low poster which is not unusual for me. Haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to the game. However I did point out that the KJ wagon dissolving for an Ex wagon was sus and helped the KJ wagon gain momentum again. I also pointed out the similarity between Darth's initial claim and KJ's flipped roles. So while I haven't been doing hard solving like I sometimes do I have been involved and trying to lynch scum. I think the KJ lynch was important there. Cause even if there's a red check on Ex and he is scum, he's outed already and we can save him for potential mylo/lylo situations. Finding the other mafia before then is pretty big and makes this game a whole lot easier.

Although I'm not sure what the relation between Killjoy and KoD would be other than one Town and one Mafia?
Vigi can be disrupted by neighbour?
Nor Lain's and Darth's?
Uhhhhhhhhh, Role Thief can’t get a nexus?
Soft claim? Where is it at?
The point of the soft claim is that only a few know, telling people would ruin it and would allow everyone to figure out what they’re claiming. I think I see what Ex has seen.
i think everyone other than mint elv and minish had tried to push for killjoy or ex at some point. if we're assuming ex is scum.
Min definitely pushed for Killjoy, Mint I’m less sure on.
if i had to go for one or the other, i think mint elv feels more suspicious to me atm. minish has posted less and on the surface feels like they have put less into solving but their posts feel more genuine to me. mint elv has defended both killjoy & exlight and also focused a lot on dc. it makes me wonder if that could be bcs dc is obviously new and could be made to look suspicious easily to take the pressure off of them. idk. i think either could be scum, but rn i would vote ex, then if ex is scum vote mint elv.
I don’t think Mint is scum though, if Ex was also scum, Mint would have voted for him in order to preserve Killjoy, Storm may have been the deciding vote but Mint was the one before that which equalled the wagons up. If Ex was scum, then Mint voting Killjoy is bad play and thus I don’t think those two are a team together.

Mint Elv

Fish!
this seems to contradict what they said earlier about my case on killjoy.
Nope. You hadn’t posted your case on killjoy. When you went in detail I liked and understood the case. Also understood it better after HHH pointed out what I missed. So no contradictions.

Also asking why someone voted someone is not a defense of that person. It’s an attempt to understand someone’s reasoning and seeing if it’s legit.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Hmm, if Town has motion investigatives (Tracker, Watcher) they could check me out.

If I were outed scum then I'd probably be the one being sent around to do the kills, but a Tracker/ Watcher would likely prove I'm just using my Loud Visitor and nothing else.

Similarly for disruptives like redirecting myself into me or roleblocking me.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Debatable, I think Mint might value player experience more than role. Although if I were scum I'd be in an awkward spot with a red check, so dunno.
I would bus one and then bus the other the next day. You screwed up that’s your fault. I’ll take the town cred. I’ve won quite a few mafia games being the only mafia member alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom