• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
I trust Ex more than I do Killjoy, the circumstances for Ex to be scum are super niche and I don’t think that’s what this game is. The gimmick is obviously the neighbours other than that it’s quite a basic game. I seriously doubt triple bluff roles, and I’m more lenient on Miller claims than you seem to be.

what makes them super niche?

Loud visitor mafia. That’s not a common scum role and made for the specific purpose of a fake claim, which I don’t think is what this game is aiming for. I think its worth letting Ex try again and if it magically fails the second time we lynch him.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i'm as lenient on miller claims as makes sense statistically. a miller claim lowers the EV on a red check from ~100% to ~66% in this case, with the numbers going up or down some depending on your other considerations. If the circumstances were different, this could be enough to make it worth lynching elsewhere.

Ragnarokio

Loud visitor mafia. That’s not a common scum role and made for the specific purpose of a fake claim, which I don’t think is what this game is aiming for. I think its worth letting Ex try again and if it magically fails the second time we lynch him.
is it normal in your meta to treat loud visitors as confirmed town?

Ragnarokio

where i come from mods typically vary setups somewhat to try and keep that kind of metagaming from being effective.

Ragnarokio

treating a miller claim made after a red check as nearly confirmed doesn't make sense, and so the loud visitor portion is all that matters here. I don't like the idea of treating loud visitor as an innocent child variant but if the bulbagarden players say thats how the role typically works then i can trust that

Ragnarokio

thats too bad they were fun to play with

Mint Elv

Fish!
treating a miller claim made after a red check as nearly confirmed doesn't make sense, and so the loud visitor portion is all that matters here. I don't like the idea of treating loud visitor as an innocent child variant but if the bulbagarden players say thats how the role typically works then i can trust that
If this was BMg I would lynch immediately. But I know millers outing here is not common.
@Mint Elv
@ExLight

Are loud visitors typically treated as confirmed town?
Depends if the game is intended as chaotic or bastard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom