• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

ebwodp
Tinfoil theory. We're looking at a two scum team. The scum team has a "neighbor" chat that is just their scum chat. All other pairs are town/town to fuel paranoia.

I honestly do not mind leaving Ex for now. Like I said, I do think that if I was the kill he probably wouldn't have been responsible for it cause it was my birthday and he's about the fun of the game. We have him as a red check if we really are in a bind, but I don't think it's a bad idea to leave him and search for other mafia if he is indeed mafia. I don't know if DW randed the neighbors or paired them deliberately, but if it was deliberately then I could definitely see them putting cop with miller.

I think Killjoy isn't the worst wagon and it's interesting that he was a growing wagon and suddenly people started switching to Ex off of it.
Would be a good opportunity if KJ is scum for a scumbud to not have to bus with another growing wagon. So to keep things interesting...

Vote: Killjoy
Also, do YOU have a neighbor?

Isn't there a Wolf role that acts like a cop?
Even if there was, there’d almost certainly be a real cop to counter that.
cop means you can see people's roles right? So please, role cop me if that is the case.
It seems as if even though I'm not getting votes I'm a huge suspect since I'm new, and I'd love to get a target off my back.
Copping you doesn’t seem like a good idea, all of your roles are disruptive and you could just use of them to make yourself look better.
This our best bet by far and if Ex turns out to be town and not Miller, then we go after Storm.
Why would Ex claim Miller if he was town but not a Miller? Storm is never a lynch anyway for the next few days.
Also, do YOU have a neighbor?
Everyone has a neighbour known pairs are:
Ex and Storm
DC and Iain
KoD and Killjoy

Don’t like the wagon flip to Ex, not liking the response that I’ve waited almost the entire phase for too. Also Vigi and a mafia would be a very obvious neighbour pairing if they’re predetermined.

Mint Elv

Fish!
I know my role is kinda ass but cmon!!
:ezlo:

Scum clearly tried to kill minish last night during her bday which is something I'd never do and my loud visitor is nonsensical for scum to have!!
:ezlo::ezlo:
Why are you so positive that Min was the nightkill target? Why do you think they didn’t hit BP, DP or doc?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Why would Ex claim Miller if he was town but not a Miller? Storm is never a lynch anyway for the next few days.
to be fair in the outlandish cas that ex did flip town and not miller storm would probably be a decent lynch, since one of the few explanations was that ex was town being falsely fingered by storm who was making a weird powerplay as scum and ex felt his best way out was to fakeclaim miller.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
to be fair in the outlandish cas that ex did flip town and not miller storm would probably be a decent lynch, since one of the few explanations was that ex was town being falsely fingered by storm who was making a weird powerplay as scum and ex felt his best way out was to fakeclaim miller.
Im usually the day 1 lynch or the night 1 kill. Any game i survive past day 3 it is likely i am scuklm

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
First we have Ex to contend with. He's been red checked but claimed miller. This means he absolutely needs to go sometime before LyLo/Mylo. We have time for that thanks to the missed kill last night though, meaning he's not a necessary kill in this moment.

Its true that we don't need to kill mafia until before LyLo, but it seems to me that it would be better to lynch the people who are more likely to be mafia before the people who are less likely to be mafia. What is the benefit of pursuing other options before ex rather than pursuing other options after ex?

Don’t like the wagon flip to Ex, not liking the response that I’ve waited almost the entire phase for too. Also Vigi and a mafia would be a very obvious neighbour pairing if they’re predetermined.

Why are you voting killjoy over someone with a red check on them? Why don't you like the wagon flip to ex?

Why killjoy over ex?

Ragnarokio

when a cop claims a scum result on someone its highly unusual for that person to not end up being lynched unless the cop is counterclaimed or the claim was made in LyLo or there is other strong mech information being acted on.

that people aren't treating lynching you as the natural option is very unusual to me. I don't think the KJ wagon is bad, but its certainly not exceptional enough to ignore a red check in favour of. Not everyone voting KJ can be scum though, obviously, but its useful to get a clear understanding of why people prefer KJ over you in the event that you do flip scum and it becomes likely that one or more of your scummates were supporting the KJ wagon.

Why are you voting killjoy over someone with a red check on them? Why don't you like the wagon flip to ex?
I trust Ex more than I do Killjoy, the circumstances for Ex to be scum are super niche and I don’t think that’s what this game is. The gimmick is obviously the neighbours other than that it’s quite a basic game. I seriously doubt triple bluff roles, and I’m more lenient on Miller claims than you seem to be.

All of my current scum possibilities include Killjoy, less include Ex it’s an easy decision for me to make.

It was too fast and felt sheepy, almost like scum had seen an out from voting off their teammate. Also Ex is just a simple -Lo lynch that is a likely nightkill anyway.

Mint Elv

Fish!
when a cop claims a scum result on someone its highly unusual for that person to not end up being lynched unless the cop is counterclaimed or the claim was made in LyLo or there is other strong mech information being acted on.

that people aren't treating lynching you as the natural option is very unusual to me. I don't think the KJ wagon is bad, but it’s certainly not exceptional enough to ignore a red check in favour of. Not everyone voting KJ can be scum though, obviously, but its useful to get a clear understanding of why people prefer KJ over you in the event that you do flip scum and it becomes likely that one or more of your scummates were supporting the KJ wagon.
Millers come out d1 on bmg. I also used to play at a time that secret millers were common so I take miller claims carefully rather than auto lynch. He can prove the other half his role tonight. Killjoy is just CWACing and apparently matches previous playstyle. I’m not going to lynch someone just because of a supposed check. I’ve seen too many checks gone wrong for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom