• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

I just wonder why DC would be asking these questions in the thread instead of in the mafia chat.
actually now that i think about it this could line up with them being an indept

pretty sick and haven't been reading the game since day start, will try to find the courage to catch up and compile my thoughts sometime today. if anyone wants to give me a short summary in the event that something i should react to immediately is going on that would be appreciated otherwise i will make another post later today hopefully
:hug:
why did you not vote?
Wouldn’t have made a difference, I unvoted off of you too late and the main 2 wagons were not ones I believed in. Vote likely would have gone to Darth or Killjoy had I had more time.

yeah i think killjoy would be my current vote rn. hasn't really said much.

Question is who would be his scumbuds? That would just let a kill slip by.

This is seriously giving me OG faking vibes.

but any of the other mafia could submit an kill right

Depends on design/moderation. I don't intend to try to outguess either which is why I leave this firmly in tin foil though.

Like I mentioned my miller aside my main role is a Loud Visitor
and I can prove by using it

I feel like it's a pretty major proof that my role is towny since I really don't see why mafia would have something like that instead of something to gather information or disrupt?

I would like to take a moment to point out that you literally gave scum a visitor role in your custom mafia game. RIP Jinjo. :kawaii:

Did you, like, accidentally save your own ass? :suspicious:

These wagons are surprisingly shallow.
For the ones that didn't vote: why did you not vote?
Indeed I did sort of. I got off work later than expected and only had 4 minutes until deadline so I just sheeped Min since her vote was directed at my survival as well so figured that was THE wagon to self pres.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
For the ones that didn't vote: why did you not vote?
I am an anti-D1 lyncher unless there is some darn good evidence.
pretty sick and haven't been reading the game since day start, will try to find the courage to catch up and compile my thoughts sometime today. if anyone wants to give me a short summary in the event that something i should react to immediately is going on that would be appreciated otherwise i will make another post later today hopefully
Hopin' you feel better soon, Rag.

I would like to take a moment to point out that you literally gave scum a visitor role in your custom mafia game. RIP Jinjo. :kawaii:
And how come you didnt bring this up before Ex? I still dislike the "Oh, I have Loud Visitor, so that means I am Town." defense you put up.

Because he’s inactive? Why not build a case on someone more active? Inactive lynched give no info.
that and cause of this post mainly made me wonder. in our last game he was scum and had a similar posting pattern i think. i know it's not a strong case. who else do you think i should be building a case on?
no way DarthCreeper10 is faking this right lmfao
him being so lost feels like town to me
I dunno man, he looks like he's trying too hard to look clueless.
this being one of the only things he's said about the game seemed like a yellow flag to me.

He's not inactive, he's popped in a couple times to say he's too busy playing some other game to do anything here. Legit vote is legit.
the scum in my last game said this and i believed them for a while so i dont want to use this as a reason. he hasn't said much about the game itself is what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom