• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
well naturally I'm gonna start looking at Jamie, but HHH is a little odd as well. I'll just watch those two.

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
What are your opinions on everyone?
Well currently, I don't have an opinion on everyone yet. I do think I may town lean Rag because they are acting the same way they did in Ex's game, but that is about it. I dont know, I feel like this game is a lot harder as town, especially with people I havent played with before. Gives me a lotta stress because I dont know who is who.

(I also have no idea by what KoD meant by "mode".)

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Why? Just because Jamie is suspicious of you? That’s just OMGUS (oh my gosh you suck) which isn’t townie.
yeah because he's suspicious of me so I'll be suspicious of him. I'm not voting anyone out or anything just watching.

a guy who we know was town was claiming you were mafia
Lmao. Do you feel the same about Min too then? Because he was town so he must be 100% correct on all his reads.

Just because you know they were town doesn’t mean they were right. Don’t fall into that trap, it can be very easily exploited.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Lmao. Do you feel the same about Min too then? Because he was town so he must be 100% correct on all his reads.

Just because you know they were town doesn’t mean they were right. Don’t fall into that trap, it can be very easily exploited.
I never said they were right, all I said was I'm gonna watch you and HHH. I mean, everyone else is watching me, I'm just playing the game that's all. Not voting for the next few rounds probably.

Not voting for the next few rounds probably.
Unfortunately you’re gonna have to start voting soon, it helps identity connections between people. I don’t care if it’s me but place down an early vote next round so we can see where your top suspicions lie, then if you‘re not so confident by the end of the day you can always Unvote.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Unfortunately you’re gonna have to start voting soon, it helps identity connections between people. I don’t care if it’s me but place down an early vote next round so we can see where your top suspicions lie, then if you‘re not so confident by the end of the day you can always Unvote.
ok thanks for the tip :)

i think i generally agree with jamie's reads. if i had to vote someone rn i would probably vote killjoy, storm, hhh, or maybe min.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom