• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Please explain why exactly you put everyone in where they are.
Town confident have actually tried to move discussion on, Town Lean I have a gut feeling are okay and made some decent posts in response to things, Null I have no opinion on and Scum Lean are because CWAC and I’m not liking the vibes off of Killjoy.

What are your opinions on everyone?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
Yeah, I assume setup talk means roles that could be included and how many scum there are and such.
Okay I will read back and try to see the biscuits happened.
Town confident have actually tried to move discussion on, Town Lean I have a gut feeling are okay and made some decent posts in response to things, Null I have no opinion on and Scum Lean are because CWAC and I’m not liking the vibes off of Killjoy.

What are your opinions on everyone?
Look, I am sorry but I definitely gotta try and remember these abbreviations. What is CWAC again? And I am guessing Darth is on that list because of CWAC.

I am gonna prolly reread everything that has happened before I make a list.

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
Speak for yourself, Darth.
uhm I don't have anything to say, I haven't done anything. I'm town but obviously don't have any way to prove it. I'd like if someone can target me tonight with something that can see my role to get the newbie stuff out of the way

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
and how am I scum-leading when I've done absolutely nothing? I'm trying to watch and wait but because I "haven't moved the discussion forward" I'm scum?

OGSniper

Sharpshooter for Hire
ZD Legend
uhm I don't have anything to say, I haven't done anything. I'm town but obviously don't have any way to prove it. I'd like if someone can target me tonight with something that can see my role to get the newbie stuff out of the way
You could be a Mafia Godfather (As Godfather, will come up as Town if investigated.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom