• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread DW's Very Creatively Titled Mafia

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
HHH has a natural proclivity for merriness and so i am going to read into them not self-voting during the hammer gag. Something that could temper their merriness is a sense of responsibility towards others, which they might feel if they were on a scumteam, particularly one with people unfamiliar to them. I'm then guessing HHH is scum, and that their teammates include people they haven't played with much before (maybe darth creeper?)

this is a longshot but i wanted to find a lead and it was the best thing i could find

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
do we know how many scum there are?

3 mafia and 9 town is typical for a 12 player game. You wouldn't normally see an indept with these numbers, but if there was one it would probably be a non-hostile one like a survivor or jester rather than a SK. This is just in my experience though, and unusual setups exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom