• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Drawings, Doodles, Random Things...

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Your art is amazing, abi! =D By the way, what is with this shoe thing, is there some kind of shoe now that people can draw on to make their own thing? I see it everywhere! And also by the way, your shoes look super awesome. :3

bunny

birb overlord
2nqxrvc.png

lol i tried coloring a thing ._. disgusting

tumblr_mu83zqZ3bw1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

tumblr_mu6btessD51s4fk1bo1_1280.png

These are really adorbz, Gallium! <3 I think the faces might be a little narrow, thus altering the proportions slightly, but I think you said your art style was changing a bit so it might be part of that. Still good, though! =] And... HOW DO YOU MEMORIZE CHARACTER DESIGN SO WELL? Like... I can never remember what their outfits look like 100% despite my amazing memory and akfdsahfuofda

bunny

birb overlord
@ Rainy - Oh, I just bought a cheap pair of $5 white shoes at Walmart and painted them. ^^

@ Mandy - are you kidding me? you mastered Gannondorf's design; what are you even talking about xD

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Proportions are definitely off if you're trying to depict realistic proporps, but otherwise, you've nailed it.

@ Mandy - are you kidding me? you mastered Gannondorf's design; what are you even talking about xD

*goes to count* I had to, like, draw Ganinarf from The Wind Waker 11 times before I even got his [robe] design close to mastery. Ocarina of Time Ganondorf... ~30 TIMES... to get it close enough and I STILL draw things backwards and I hate having to use a reference picture so blah blah blah. Either you're dedicated enough to get a good reference picture or you are amazing at remembering design so well within the first few sketches; either way it's insanely commendable.

Gallium keep up the amazing work. I love you.

bunny

birb overlord
tumblr_muhmr4ICRC1s4fk1bo1_1280.png

WIP. Hooooly coow this is difficult to draw. Oh well, I like how it's coming along so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom