• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Downton Abbey Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, so am I. Which is why I'm actually scum hunting.

So, if you're pro-town, who do you find suspicious other than me? I really feel like you're grasping at straws, making up excuses, here.

I don't have a good read on anyone right now. Although it begins to feel like you would do anything to get me lynched as long as it doesn't involve making yourself look overly suspiscous. Because of that I find you somewhat suspicious. Like I said earlier Johnny and Rep seems like town to me. David seems pretty towny to me. Pendio is in the maybe zone. He's just to sneaky for me to really place. I think Musicfan did something questionable but I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Justacoolguy is really agressive with his votes and stuff. For me that puts him a little to the scummy side since he could just point it out instead and then discuss it. The others I don't really have a good read on or at least I don't think I do. I'm really sleepy so my thought are a mess right now.

Dang. This is getting good. Lady of the Leaves is absolutely right. You are still avoiding some questions, Scarfed. We've already had two well placed claims in the game up until this point, so it is your lack of motive that is keeping you from soft claiming.

Unvote
Vote: Scarfed

Johnny and Rep had the fortune in having fairly complex roles which could be soft claimed. I kind of soft claimed that I did not have the same kind of luck as them. But I guess that I can go as far as saying that my role is passive without soft claiming all to much. I did not mention this earlier because it didn't cross my mind. Like I said earlier I'm really tired it's almost 3:30 am and I have to go up 7:am so I'm going to bed now so that I can get at least a little bit of sleep.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Johnny Sooshi (2) - Repentance, Justac00lguy
Scarfed (4) - Lady of the Leaves, Johnny Sooshi, Musicfan, David

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mellow Ezlo, Mido, Pendio, Sadia, Scarfed

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. (If there is no majority by the end of the day, if a player has at least 5 votes they will be lynched.) Day ends on Monday, February 2 at 9:00pm MDT. (that's 23 hours)

Pen

The game is on!
Hmm... I think the lynch on Scarf seems a bit harsh in some ways, though it is obviously not baseless. Even if I might not be super suspicious of Scarf, I will join the bandwagon in order for the lynch to possibly succeed because we do need to lynch someone, and I think Scarf's death will provide us with at least something valuable.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Dekunut and Mellow

Who do you find that you suspect the most?
(Thought I posted this befor.)

Well, tbh, I see why Lady is pursuing Scarfed as a target. However, I also find how hard she's pushing to be slightly sketchy. But at the same time, Scarfed isn't really defending himself very well. The exchange between them is interesting.

Other than those two, nobody is really standing out to me. I'm content with lynching Scarfed today since he is the best option that I can see.

Not hammering, but I'd be happy to solidify his lynch.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Vote Count

Johnny Sooshi (2) - Repentance, Justac00lguy
Scarfed (6) - Lady of the Leaves, Johnny Sooshi, Musicfan, David, Pendio, Mellow Ezlo

Not Voting: A Link In Time, Blackkirby, Crus@der77x, DekuNut, Heroine of Time, Linkdude74, Mido, Sadia, Scarfed

With 17 alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch. Day ends on Monday, February 2 at 9:00pm MDT. (that's in 4 hours you guise c: )

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
The trick is, the possibility for Night 0 in mafia. :)

Well, you're clearly implying Johnny targeted you during a night 0..... but that doesn't really explain why only he was aware of a night 0. I mean, I guess the mods set up his role like that but that barely makes sense.

Well if there was a night 0 was it only known to mafia? Actually what if it was only known to mafia? That would explain the poisoner kill. Then they could have poisoned again night one, an SK or Vig was blocked night one, and on night 0 Johnny could have also set up a neighbor connection to Rep. I think we need to think of the possibility of a Mafia exclusive night 0. And if it is, then Johnny sushi could very well be mafia. Mafia Neighborizer seems very strange but not unheard of. It could be an interesting tool for mafia to have.

Honestly, I'd really like to see Johnny reply to this. It's a really interesting theory.

Any reason you're still voting Johnny, James? You seemed to change your view on him, but you haven't changed your vote.

^^^ And I'd also like to know what Rep's current opinion of Johnny is.

As for the current lynch, well, tbh I never really found Scarfed all that suspicious, I guess I just wrote them off as rookie mistakes. But I guess it's fine because we needed to lynch anyway. We can get information based on his role, and it will give us some leads based on his alignment.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Uhh, TONS of games with a night 0 have it hidden. My game had a hidden night 0. It totally makes sense.

My opinion of Johnny is that I'm not completely sure. I'm okay with the Scarfed lynch because I don't want a no lynch again though.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Sorry for coming at the end of the day sorta only time I have to get on but as the day comes to a end I hope the Scarfed turns out scum. If he doesn't we can still gather information from his lynch either way town or scum. I would still like to hear from you scarfed if your here.

The possibility of night zero is definitely a possibility to consider next day.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I can guarantee that the "possibility of night zero" is more than a possibility.

Mido

Version 1
Ugh, I smell a rat in this scenario. Then again, I supported the aforementioned subsidary Day Zero idea in respect to the possible existence of a poisoner. I dunno, maybe I'm beginning to become indecisively paranoid, which is the worst kind of paranoid, but I'm willing to wager that either Johnny or Rep isn't spilling the beans of truth and justice. This leads me to a small question: Rep, does Night 0 only apply to a select few roles? (Aside from the killing roles.) Johnny spelled out his role earlier, so depending on whatever happens this night, we perhaps can detect where the truth lies.

As for Scarfed, I believe that LOTL made some fairly good points, and his relative discreetness worries me a tad; yet aside from her own vote, I am a tad concerned about a few other ones on the wagon, namely the Mellow Guy and Diopen. I take my concerns as more of a gut feeling at this time. I would have voted earlier,.but I am feeling less confident as events roll on.

One more note: I apologize if my post is all over the place. It's a little difficult to post via phone in lihht of my computer issues at the moment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom