• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My dear SMS, your analysis baffles me. We have yet to see any third party in this game, other than dreaming, which is not usually considered third party as they usually have no win-con. That being said, the chances of two additional third party roles, plus an SK seems highly unlikely. This game has not proven to be role madness really, so I'd expect only an SK.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My dear SMS, your analysis baffles me. We have yet to see any third party in this game, other than dreaming, which is not usually considered third party as they usually have no win-con. That being said, the chances of two additional third party roles, plus an SK seems highly unlikely. This game has not proven to be role madness really, so I'd expect only an SK.
Oh, I thought we were pinning Repentence as a cult/third party player back on Day 3. I could be wrong, but still I do think we have a rouge poisoner. Well than I guess merging the new numbers than we should have had 13 town to begin with (14 if Rep is considered town). I guess that would mean we have all town and only 1 SK amoungst us.

What baffles me my dears is that Frozen was claiming non lucid but earlier today he said he was lucid... that doesn't sound right. Could anyone by chance have used Lucidity on him?

Oh, I thought we were pinning Repentence as a cult/third party player back on Day 3. I could be wrong, but still I do think we have a rouge poisoner. Well than I guess merging the new numbers than we should have had 13 town to begin with (14 if Rep is considered town). I guess that would mean we have all town and only 1 SK amoungst us.

What baffles me my dears is that Frozen was claiming non lucid but earlier today he said he was lucid... that doesn't sound right. Could anyone by chance have used Lucidity on him?

My dear lovely SMS, when did I ever say that I was lucid? I am not. I have no powers. Lucid means that I'm aware that I am in this cute dream... I think. That's my understanding of lucidity at the moment.... With that in mind, I'm baffled that you found that confusing... it was kind of cute ;)

Why would you do this to me!!
rebecca____catbug_tee_shirt_by_xkappax-d6gvpea.png

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Rep was a Dreaming God. Not cult. Chances are there's one third party left, man.
And they're gonna kill us all :(
Anyways, I'm still not loving the idea of killing FC. Imma
Vote: Soosh
Because that's how I role.

You said it, not me. Don't try baffling me my dear Frozen.

My dear SMS, I merely mentioned that I do not know when I become lucid. I never said that I gained lucidity, rather that I don't how I can possibly become lucid. I'm baffled that you can't get the concept with that cute little mind of yours.

Actually, SMS is your cutified name. It stands for Silly Majestic Snowball! Isn't that just the cutest!

Look at this snowball!
db9371877d8ddf293fdbcd8b663d3ba7.jpg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My dear SMS, I merely mentioned that I do not know when I become lucid. I never said that I gained lucidity, rather that I don't how I can possibly become lucid. I'm baffled that you can't get the concept with that cute little mind of yours.

Actually, SMS is your cutified name. It stands for Silly Majestic Snowball! Isn't that just the cutest!

Look at this snowball!
db9371877d8ddf293fdbcd8b663d3ba7.jpg
Silly Majestic Snowball, ok that'll do.

My dear Frozen, in order to not be sure when you bacame lucid this means you would have to become lucid! If you truely are trying to say you don't know how you could become lucid why not just say that to begin with? Your wording just doesn't sound right, I'm baffled as to why you don't see my point. The way you worded it made it sound like you were saying you were lucid but don't know when you became lucid.

Snowballl!! I'm not speaking in the past tense, but in the present. You say that I said "became lucid" but in fact I said "become lucid" which implies that I am not lucid. I'm sure all of the ladies and gentlemen here are not baffled by this. I am, however, sorry if indeed it sounds as though I said I was lucid. I assure you SMS, I am not currently, nor have I ever been lucid. But I am adorably drunk!

Now, take this!
tumblr_lpvkfi94kx1qb57hgo1_500.gif

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Rep was a Dreaming God. Not cult. Chances are there's one third party left, man.
And they're gonna kill us all :(
Anyways, I'm still not loving the idea of killing FC. Imma
Vote: Soosh
Because that's how I role.
suuuuuper constructive. You did your job well to aid me in my ideal of a never-ending dream!
Here's the money I promised:
MONOKUMA_WITH_A_STACK_OF_MONEY.jpg

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
can you guys git gud? my game is coming up soon

Mido

Version 1
So is everyone voting?

Well, I'm the only one who hasn't committed to a vote yet, and that's the problem. I can't seem to decide the greater target. It seems pointless to vote anyone else other that Mr. J and Drozen Khosen, so it seems that I could either force the tiebreaker or get a conclusive result. Essentially it comes down to this for me: I don't have much on the latter aside from the whole 'process of elimination' thing, and with the former, the WIFOM surrounding his actions proves to sway both ways.

Well, my dears, I only have one more vote until I'm adorably hammered. I'm baffled at how to convince you guys that I'm not the lovely poisoner we are looking for.

If indeed I do die, I'd like to at least give my thoughts on who the killer could be:

Silly Majestic Snowball(SMS)- His claim of the Doc named Phil seems real enough; A very likely character to be in this dream. However, his quick use of the claim seemed rather forced and unnecessary. This could have been a mistake as a reasonably new player.

Melly- I had suspicions on him but when he claimed to have role blocked SMS and SMS confirmed it, all of those suspicions went away. I do believe his claim is real.

Sooshimi- He is the most likely to be the poisoner, I think. His theory on me is backed up with no evidence, and he requested that Melly and I name claim which is fine, but now we can't ask him to claim due to the day limit. Again asking to name claim is fine, but when Melly is, more likely than not, town, Sooshimi should have taken that claim.

Denutty (Dekunut)- He has this alliance with Mido that I'm a little confused about, but I guess it is due to his lucidity. They trust each other and since we are probably dealing with one third party left, I doubt they are a team in that sense.

Maidou (Mido)- Same as Denutty. One of you could be the poisoner, but we won't really know until seeing who the players alive dies tonight because of poison.

This all being said, if Sooshimi is killed tonight by poison, we got suspect everyone, not just Melly and SMS.

I case I am lynched, here is a shroom to show you no hard feelings.
hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom