• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote
Vote: Frozen Chosen

I'm almost 100% now you're scum

I assure you, my dear Sooshimi, that I, Paris, I'm 100% town. If I was scum, why would I choose to go after you when I could've gone after my adorable Melly? Melly already had your vote; I could have jumped on that train without anybody, particularly you, blinking an eye.

I also find it baffling that you did not even give a reason for voting for me, other than you didn't like my previous post. If you could, my sweet Sooshimi, explain why you are voting for me, that would be most appreciated. Do you not like your cute nickname?

Or maybe my pictures are not your taste?
304f2e830ee98ed4d18fcde6be4e88cc.gif

Mido

Version 1
I'm baffling myself. Sir @Mido what do you think, should we vote Johnny or Frozen?

I wouldn't say you're baffling, dear boy! What is baffling, however, is this predicament that we are in. So far, from what I've read, here's what we have:

SMS= Dr. Phil
Johnny= ??
Gilligan= Barack Obama
Frozen Chosen= Paris Hilton
DekuNut=??
Mido=??

Like one of you already said, we cannot discern out identities via nameclaim alone. Rolewise, we all appear to be dreamers of some sort, whether lucid or not. It seems that in the end, cold, hard wit will be required to root out the scum. The only person who I am obviously certain of being innocent is the handsome lad DekuNut, as made apparent earlier. Like any scummy player would do in 2013, I will make a short list on basic observations regarding the other players:

SMS: I've been back and forth on his alignment all game. At this point, I only find one thing perplexing about him. While this has not been a trend earlier, it seems that with the MF and Doc Lynch, he harbored another viewpoint, only to latch onto the main series of votes later on. I was guilty of doing this more or less as well with Doc. In the end, I would like to believe that he is town, but that all depends on whether Dr. Phil McGraw is a sincere man.

Johnny: I already applauded his ability to be a great shadow man, but that's aside the point. At first, I dismissed my suspicion of him, and rightfully so, as I had no true information on him. Now, here's where two perplexing things of his own doing occur: 1.) He defends Mezlo's claim of multiple lucid abilites at one, and 2.) mentions what Viral's role was and I believe Pendio's too. (Not sure on Mr. P.) Viral was out of the picture by that point, so it seems as if Johnny perhaps saw the chance to dice this threat. At the same time, why would he defend Mezlo is his interests were anti-town: town credit? The WIFOM scenario for Mr. J Sooshi XII is a puzzling one.

Gilligan= I stated my case on him already. With Johnny's revelation on Mezlo's role, and in light of the claim, Mezlo perhaps is cleared, but his case remains. This all depends on the credibility of his recent nameclaim.

Frozen Chosen= Under the assumption that we are all telling the truth, logically, FC-Dallas over here would be the ideal lynchpin for today. Now, he has claimed while also posting pictures of Happy the Cat, a ladies' cat in his own right, but can't seem to catch a break these days. Anyways, I have the least amount of info on Chosen Frozen, which makes it difficult for me to evaluate him.

That's all for now, unfortunately! I will definitely need to evaluate the situation even more now, given our predicament.

...douchebag Mido....

The factual accuracy of this statement knows no bounds! >=D

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I assure you, my dear Sooshimi, that I, Paris, I'm 100% town. If I was scum, why would I choose to go after you when I could've gone after my adorable Melly? Melly already had your vote; I could have jumped on that train without anybody, particularly you, blinking an eye.

I also find it baffling that you did not even give a reason for voting for me, other than you didn't like my previous post. If you could, my sweet Sooshimi, explain why you are voting for me, that would be most appreciated. Do you not like your cute nickname?

Or maybe my pictures are not your taste?
304f2e830ee98ed4d18fcde6be4e88cc.gif

My reasoning is that you poisoned Mezlo here already and intend to stack the opinions against me so that you can nail me today and him at night.

Paris Hilton does not seem like the type of person who would be town, considering the others have all been gods or very low profile people, it seems strange that such a high profile person would be town.

Mido

Version 1
Paris Hilton does not seem like the type of person who would be town, considering the others have all been gods or very low profile people, it seems strange that such a high profile person would be town.

That's an interesting point you make. It is also a bafflingly difficult one, my dear friend! Discerning name credibiltiy alone does make for some hard work.

My reasoning is that you poisoned Mezlo here already and intend to stack the opinions against me so that you can nail me today and him at night.

That theory can apply to every adorable player still alive in this game. It is just as possible for you to have poisoned one of the other players, and are now trying to get me lynched. What a cute little plan.

What baffles me is that if you are the poisoner, attacking me right after I adorably accused you is not the best strategy. That's why I hesitate in voting for you, but because my cute vibes are overpowering my reasoning (i.e. I'm drunk in this ballroom) I seem to be unable to come up with a better lynch solution.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Hmmm why do I get finding anime cuteness....
tumblr_static_64dnffqlb748ckg4skgsccsg8.png

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
My dears, I just don't believe that we have 3 people claiming town, it's mathmatically impossible (and it baffles me). We've lost 5 town, we have 3 players who were killed Day 5 in the graveyard who's role have yet to be revealed. Best case scenario is that we happened to lose 2 Third Party and 1 town, unfortunately I fear we probably lost two town and only 1 Third Party. This puts the game in a very tricky spot. We have three town, two Third Party, and one rouge poisoner. Third Party is outnumbered so they'd have to side with the Town if they have any chance to win, and our common target should be to lynch the poisoner today.

All this claims of everyone being town isn't possible, I'm certain two out of the three main suspects (Sirs Johnny, Ezlo, and Frozen) are Third Party, that leaves one of them who is the poisoner. The two Third Party players should just come clean, this also will draw out the Poisoner who will be forced to have to go along with you both, he'll be forced to claim Third Party also because the Town rouse just doesn't work for him, or any of you anymore.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dears, I just don't believe that we have 3 people claiming town, it's mathmatically impossible (and it baffles me). We've lost 5 town, we have 3 players who were killed Day 5 in the graveyard who's role have yet to be revealed. Best case scenario is that we happened to lose 2 Third Party and 1 town, unfortunately I fear we probably lost two town and only 1 Third Party. This puts the game in a very tricky spot. We have three town, two Third Party, and one rouge poisoner. Third Party is outnumbered so they'd have to side with the Town if they have any chance to win, and our common target should be to lynch the poisoner today.

All this claims of everyone being town isn't possible, I'm certain two out of the three main suspects (Sirs Johnny, Ezlo, and Frozen) are Third Party, that leaves one of them who is the poisoner. The two Third Party players should just come clean, this also will draw out the Poisoner who will be forced to have to go along with you both, he'll be forced to claim Third Party also because the Town rouse just doesn't work for him, or any of you anymore.
Why do you think there are more than 1 third party you scum freak? Town, mafia, and a SK is pretty typical for a mafia game of this size. Also, third party is always outnumbered because they're typically allied only with themselves with the goal to survive until the end. So, my dear, I'm honestly baffled by what you're saying here. Like, I'm genuinely confused.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Why do you think there are more than 1 third party you scum freak? Town, mafia, and a SK is pretty typical for a mafia game of this size. Also, third party is always outnumbered because they're typically allied only with themselves with the goal to survive until the end. So, my dear, I'm honestly baffled by what you're saying here. Like, I'm genuinely confused.
Don't be baffled my dear Sir Ezlo. We probably began the game with 11 town, 4 Third Party, 4 Mafia, and 1 Seriel Killer. We've lost 5 town, we've ousted all 4 of the Mafia, and we've only managed to lose one Third Party player to the Poisoner. Odds are we lost 2 extra Townies in the graveyard, and only lost one Third Party player the graveyard Day/Night also. So that leaves the game currently with 3 Town, 2 Third Party, and the Seriel Killer. Do you understand now? See I could be wrong, we could have lost 2 Third Party and only 1 townie in the graveyard, it's hard to say...

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Don't be baffled my dear Sir Ezlo. We probably began the game with 11 town, 4 Third Party, 4 Mafia, and 1 Seriel Killer. We've lost 5 town, we've ousted all 4 of the Mafia, and we've only managed to lose one Third Party player to the Poisoner. Odds are we lost 2 extra Townies in the graveyard, and only lost one Third Party player the graveyard Day/Night also. So that leaves the game currently with 3 Town, 2 Third Party, and the Seriel Killer. Do you understand now? See I could be wrong, we could have lost 2 Third Party and only 1 townie in the graveyard, it's hard to say...
Serial Killers are 3rd party...

But what I'm wondering is why you're treating the third party like a third faction? I seriously doubt that's the case because it's extremely rare unless it's a cult, but I highly doubt it. Town, mafia and sk seems like the most likely set up for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom