• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pushes Frozen down a flight of stairs in a drunken rage*

Don't worry my dear, sweet, adorable Mellow! I shall be quite alright. I just need to walk off my lovely pain. <3

Hug me?
fairy-tail-99-0018.jpg

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Don't worry my dear, sweet, adorable Mellow! I shall be quite alright. I just need to walk off my lovely pain. <3

Hug me?
fairy-tail-99-0018.jpg
OMG!

Well my dears, after some thought I've concluded that we can go either way. No matter who the poisoner is even if they do slip by today we can always get them tomorrow because we'll still have the numbers. I figure that if Sir Johnny isn't the poisoner he's more than likely Third Party anyway, vice-versa if we lynch Sir Frozen today and he isn't the poisoner.

It's not at all baffling, I feel comfortable getting out either one today but I'll go ahead and cast my vote for Sir Johnny.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
OMG!

Well my dears, after some thought I've concluded that we can go either way. No matter who the poisoner is even if they do slip by today we can always get them tomorrow because we'll still have the numbers. I figure that if Sir Johnny isn't the poisoner he's more than likely Third Party anyway, vice-versa if we lynch Sir Frozen today and he isn't the poisoner.

It's not at all baffling, I feel comfortable getting out either one today but I'll go ahead and cast my vote for Sir Johnny.

Vote: Johnny Sooshi

My Dear SMS, I'm not too baffled by your vote, but I'd still implore you to look elsewhere. I know my word is not worth much, but it's all I have. If we look at this logically, if we lose me today and someone else tonight, you will be down to 4 players, and this will make it extremely hard to win. We have a 50-50 chance between Mezlo and Frozen. Lynching me will 100% lynch town, and quite possibly cause us to lose.

If you would like me to claim I certainly can, though I doubt many would see it as more than a desperate attempt to prolong my life.

For now, I will vote Mezlo because I'm undecided between him and Frozen.

Also worth noting, and again, you'll have to take my word, when I had my powers I was made aware that I could use more than one per night, meaning it's entirely possible that Mezlo is our 3rd party.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Maybe we should vote for Sir Frozen my dears? I'm not sure lynching @Mellow Ezlo is the best move, Madam Little Gumball seemed to trust him enough to give him powers, although I do believe that there'd atleast be one other Town player who could get new powers without relying on a JOAT. I don't think it's too far-fetched to believe that we both have realisation. Then again he might be Third Party... that is something we must consider as well. I think I'll let you slide today, but tomorrow if things don't add up I'd implore everyone to lynch you.

Unvote

Vote: Frozen Chosen

I'm baffling myself. Sir @Mido what do you think, should we vote Johnny or Frozen?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Maybe we should vote for Sir Frozen my dears? I'm not sure lynching @Mellow Ezlo is the best move, Madam Little Gumball seemed to trust him enough to give him powers, although I do believe that there'd atleast be one other Town player who could get new powers without relying on a JOAT. I don't think it's too far-fetched to believe that we both have realisation. Then again he might be Third Party... that is something we must consider as well. I think I'll let you slide today, but tomorrow if things don't add up I'd implore everyone to lynch you.

Unvote

Vote: Frozen Chosen

I'm baffling myself. Sir @Mido what do you think, should we vote Johnny or Frozen?

My dear SMS, I am still as baffled as you are but I think we end this today. Should it go to tomorrow, I would still ask that you not lynch me, but I can understand that you'd want to and you'd have plenty of reason to.

Now I'd like to propose something. @Mellow Ezlo and @Frozen Chosen . I'd like to see you both claim today since there are 2 claims allowed per day. I understand this is risky but I believe it's a good strategy that can oust the 3rd party amongst us.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Now I'd like to propose something. @Mellow Ezlo and @Frozen Chosen . I'd like to see you both claim today since there are 2 claims allowed per day. I understand this is risky but I believe it's a good strategy that can oust the 3rd party amongst us.
Let me tell you right now my dear Johnny you colossal sack of crap, I already claimed, are you blind. I'm baffled by this you disgusting piece of filth. But I guess I can claim again if it'll make you happy you ungrateful swine. I'm a lucid dreamer that started the game with the power of Realisation, you got that? omfg. And I have the power of Freeze which I used last night on SMS, which he proved, and I also have Lightning Rod, which would probably kill me if I used it, and just last night I got Swap as well. Now get that through your head you rotten chicken nugget jfc

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dears, I think we should lynch the total asshat Frozen today. We know the douchebag Mido and his stupid partner Deku are town, I know my own role, and I'm fairly sure the dumbass SMS is town now too. That leaves Frozen, the asshat, and Johnny, the stupid emo hipster kid. Of the two, I'd rather lynch the former.

Vote: Frozen Chosen go die in a hole

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
My dear Ezlo, I'm not at all baffled by your behavior. I forgive you for all your mean words. However when I say claim I'm also referring to name claim, similarly to how SMS claimed early on.

Anyway, I'm staying with my vote for now because of like to see Frozen's response.

Of my two possible plans for today, one would be to force you both to claim. The other possibility is to vote No Lynch. If we vote in such a manner we may be able to force the 3rd party from hiding.

Vote: Frozen Chosen go die in a hole
My dear Mellow, you are so cute when you threaten me with death. ;) Isn't dying in a hole the cutest death ever!

But I would like to point out Melly Ezly (that's your cutified name!) that you can still name claim in this lovely game we are a part of. Perhaps a name would better clear whether or not you are an adorable baddie or not. To be honest, I am baffled as to why you have yet to name claim, Melly ;)

In regards to the suspicions against me, I have already stated that I have been sleeping in my comfy bed every night, unable to gain consciousness in this adorable dream. I would like to have obtained the lucidity that I so desired oh so much, but alas, it has not been bestowed upon me. :'( Melly, I think I need another hug.

Since the cutie Sooshi has requested that I claim, I might as well. Surprise! I'm Paris Hilton, dreamer. I gain lucidity when... well, I actually don't know when.

Ladies and Gentlemen, bask in the cuteness of this cutie!!
Tony_Tony_Chopper.jpg

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Well to be honest my dears, I thought it to be fairly pointless to name claim since literally any name could be believable in this game. However, because it seems to be what people want, I suppose I shall reveal who I really am. I am your president, Barack Obama.

Now y'all can choose to believe me or choose not to, just know that with my power to roleblock that I can be quite useful.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Paris Hilton, Dr. Phil, and Barack Obama?
Who do I hate more...
Or, more accurately, who does Koki hate more? Does anyone know?
If we don't find out who, we will surely die!
As Mezlo said, any name would be believable. This is true by alignment as well. So nobody had any reason to fakeclaim.

My dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I believe that Melly is not our lovely poisoner. Could the president of the United States be a poisoner? Perhaps; however, I think it more believable if the poisoner were more of an obvious name. For example, take a look at our adorable dead people. Besides the fact they are the cutest dead corpses I've ever seen, those were against the town were obviously so. So unless there is a fake claimer among us, the three claims do not fall under a poisoner role. It is truly baffeling to find our cute, elusive killer.

I think that Sooshimi (that's your cutified name, Johnny!) is our best bet for tonight. He hasn't claimed, he's trying to get me or my adorable Melly hanged, and he suddenly is okay with a no lynch. Unfortunately, Sooshimi can't claim today, but I think he is how we should go about our lynching. Thoughts?

I just want to squish your cheeks!
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom