• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah... oh well it's all good. I guess that shouldn't have been too baffling to me.

Anyway Sir Ezlo I see your point with Sir Frozen probably being the poisoner but I do recall Johnny also playing up that he wasn't lucid until last night.

Actually I became lucid last night as well, and I had access to multiple powers as well. In fact, 3. Additionally I was given another power on top of all of them, but then had my powers taken from me, so I'm no longer lucid. So I don't believe that he's a JOAT. I also don't think that there's a a JOAT dreamer giving powers.
Not only that, he claimed he lost lucidity as soon as he got it. Then he denied the possibility of a JOAT in the game, and oddly enough who did we lose last night? Maybe Johnny is out poisoner, if not than I'd say a close runner up is Frozen. It really comes down to who everyone would be ok with lynching.

My dears, join us in this merry banquet! Hopefully there won't be dancing, I was terrible with that, I declare I heard chuckles as I danced around that day.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sirs and Ladies, Lord Mido and I have spoken over the last night, and we have two people that we were considering lynching. While I'm waiting to hear his thoughts on the matter, right now I feel as if Sir Mask Salesman is the better way to go (he was one of the 2 anyways). So that is where my suspicions currently lie.
Of course, at this rate, the poisoner will kill all of us, and we'll lose.
So there's that.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sirs and Ladies, Lord Mido and I have spoken over the last night, and we have two people that we were considering lynching. While I'm waiting to hear his thoughts on the matter, right now I feel as if Sir Mask Salesman is the better way to go (he was one of the 2 anyways). So that is where my suspicions currently lie.
Of course, at this rate, the poisoner will kill all of us, and we'll lose.
So there's that.
I'm baffled sir, do you believe I am the poisoner? Why do you think I should be lynched?

I was roleblocked last night which means even if I was the poisoner I couldn't poison anyone. Honestly I believe Johnny is a better target, I feel we should maybe get him out today instead of waiting and I believe he might be the poisoner my dears.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
So LittleGumball was a JOAT. I was baffled as to why she thought there was one giving out powers, but now all has been revealed, it was her all along. Seems, then, as if she gave me a power earlier on during the game, but I have no idea if that's true because of my ability.

I think we should lynch Johnny Sooshi. I imagine a poisoner who has made it this far would be a player who has had a consistent amount of activity, so far we've been trying our luck at lynching people who seem to avoid the game thread and as we all can see that is no longer working out. See I would vote Ezlo, but just like Doc he doesn't exactly post in the game thread too often. Odds are lynching an active player now might be a good move, this way we won't be flustered to have to make such a move last minute which could cost the town the game.

Not only that, he claimed he lost lucidity as soon as he got it. Then he denied the possibility of a JOAT in the game, and oddly enough who did we lose last night? Maybe Johnny is out poisoner, if not than I'd say a close runner up is Frozen. It really comes down to who everyone would be ok with lynching.

My dear friends, I'm baffled to think that you'd consider lynching me today, and I'll implore you to consider a different target as opposed to me. I will tell you that I am indeed not scum. It was rather obvious that LG hinted at being the JOAT, and I accepted it if you'll notice in my response to her.

So I don't believe that he's a JOAT. I also don't think that there's a JOAT dreamer giving powers.

I do.

Alright. I'll take your word for it.

As I said before, I received powers and learned that Viral Maze was Luminous Spirit, same as Pendio.

Again, you guys may lynch me if you wish, but I'd like you all to consider a different person because if I am lynched we will certainly lose another town.

Personally I am in favor of either Mezlo or Frozen at this point.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
No idea what came over me old bean. I'm afraid I'm going crazy... Crazy enough to lose this for us... :(
Anyways, I meant Lord Soosh. Our trust in him recently has been waning.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My dear friends, I'm baffled to think that you'd consider lynching me today, and I'll implore you to consider a different target as opposed to me. I will tell you that I am indeed not scum. It was rather obvious that LG hinted at being the JOAT, and I accepted it if you'll notice in my response to her.

As I said before, I received powers and learned that Viral Maze was Luminous Spirit, same as Pendio.

Again, you guys may lynch me if you wish, but I'd like you all to consider a different person because if I am lynched we will certainly lose another town.

Personally I am in favor of either Mezlo or Frozen at this point.
As for your powers, good sir, they can't be confirmed true, for their roles were never shown to us. Thus far we have but assumed your honesty.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My dear Johnny, I am baffled by why you quoted me, you stupid stupid man jfc, I never said I was suspicious of you, learn to read you colossal ***got, like seriously man, get it together omfg.

I'd be ok with a Frozen lynch today, like I said earlier he's pissing me off and needs to go die in a hole. Frozen, you're a loser and you really need to get your life together or die trying in vain. gdi man

...my rule sucks

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
My dear Johnny, I am baffled by why you quoted me, you stupid stupid man jfc, I never said I was suspicious of you, learn to read you colossal ***got, like seriously man, get it together omfg.

I'd be ok with a Frozen lynch today, like I said earlier he's pissing me off and needs to go die in a hole. Frozen, you're a loser and you really need to get your life together or die trying in vain. gdi man

...my rule sucks
It shall be the bane of all our existence :(

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy

...my rule sucks

I'm baffled by your rudeness Dear Mezlo (but not really)

I quoted you because you mentioned Salmon being the JOAT...

Idk...I'm dumb

...my rule sucks

My dear Mellow, how you rant and rage about my inadequency is most cute and adorable. I'm baffled as to why you suspect me. True, I have no power, except for my love of all cuteness! However, that only means my adorable search for our cute little poisoner is truly sincere!

If we were to lynch someone tonight, I believe cutie Johnny Sooshi is our best bet.

I raise another question to all of you lovely players. Could there be another indescribably cute third party among us who has not gotten there power to kill yet?

Isn't this the cutest!!!
5ef4c1f499730a5b92e203c4dd7af2f6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom