• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so why should I vote for Doc instead of Mezlo, besides Doc's less activeness. Convince me that Doc is the better choice. I understand that Mezlo has role claimed but that doesn't mean he isn't third party.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Okay so why should I vote for Doc instead of Mezlo, besides Doc's less activeness. Convince me that Doc is the better choice. I understand that Mezlo has role claimed but that doesn't mean he isn't third party.

It's mostly the general inactiveness. I'm getting a vibe from both, but if Mezlo can block someone, I want some proof. In the end Doc isn't helpful, regardless of him being town. No useful posts, no votes, nothing.

Obviously it got people posting again.
Besides, I instinctively feel this lynch is better than Doc, and now I have Frozen considering joining us too.

Fair enough.

So, convince me that Mezlo is a good choice.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
First, it's pretty obvious our poisoner (since we know that's what they are now) is active. Active enough to poison viral two knights ago. Doc was as inactive then as he is now. Mez has remained somewhat active, and was even posting prior to the beginning of the night as well as after, unlike Doc, who has barely spoken on either side. With doubt's... little, I'll say, mafia experience, I doubt that he would've conconcted a plan of using inactivity to his advantage.

However, I'm sure it was one of those two, looking at the timing of their suddent activity... just as they're the only non-town left.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I am very sorry, but something is wrog with my laptop. I cannot connect to the internet (only on my phone like now). I am not able to write a night scene like this, I hope to fix it as soon as possible, but I don't know for sure how long that will take.

Anyway, it is twilight

kokirion

Vote Tally
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (LittleGumball)
Mellow Ezlo - 2 (Frozen Chosen, Dekunut)
Doc - 3 (Johnny Sooshi, Mido, Spiritual Mask Salesman)

And so this winter day ends with a bitter sweet note. Another fallen innocent dreamer, Doc was dragged in the abyss.

The chains-wrapping-around-people-trick is getting old. So today I hired a marvelous and sexy new staff member to push these souls in the ground. Brute force, that's all you need. I'll let him handle it.
danganronpa-2_7.jpg

You've made some progress, but so many innocent souls have been sacrificed to accomplish this.. and look around you, the dream still ain't dead!
Dangan_1.bmp

giphy.gif

Anyway, prepare for the banquet tomorrow. I'll hand out some menu cards:

Living Players (7)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (12)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, ??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, ??? (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)
Doc, Rupert Murdoch, dreamer (lynched day 5)

Day 6 starts at Wednesday 30 september, 12:00 CET

Everyone with night powers, please message me!

kokirion

Pfff, you guys.... .... I have planned this banquet weeks in advance, you all knew this day would come. And now look at you! You're only with 6! Hmpf
... I have been such a welcoming guest, even though I despised each and every one of you from the very start. And this is how I'm being repayed, I expected to be a little bit more popular... But don't fret it. To be honest, I didn't really cook the salmon anyway, it's probably raw and infested with ebola. Actually, second that, probably anything you touch on this banquet gives you ebola heheh :rolleyes:

So let us just pretend we have assembled here today with a proper 19-men delegation and enjoy the moment!
I do have one final announcement... due to unexpected events I had to update the menu card a little.
Living Players (6)
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
Mellow Ezlo
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (13)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, ??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, ??? (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)
Doc, Rupert Murdoch, dreamer (lynched day 5)
LittleGumball, Prometheus, jack-of-all-trades spirit (death by poison, night 5)

Day 6 ends at Monday 5 Oktober, 12:00 CET

Oh, and of course. Don't forget to check the rules! We are in a well-mannered environment. Even though decent behavior and proper clothing cannot hide the vile stench of you common people, we can pretend it does.

The Banquet is held in the Great Hall, and similar to the Ball, this implies there are rules of proper behavior in place.

Additional rules
- You are in a high-class environment. So behave! No curse words. Address men with Sir, ladies with Ma’am. Use in every post the words and phrases: “my dear” and “baffling”. Any more use of decent words and phrases are not obligatory, but are certainly appreciated.
- Oh dear… you know you can’t handle that wine! 3 random players become drunk. Dekunut is an emotional drunk. He will say something pessimistic every second post. Mellow Ezlo is an aggressive drunk. He will make a personal attack to any person he refers to in a post (whether he is quoting/paraphrasing someone, refering to him/her etc. When he (subtly) mentions another person, he has to make a nasty insult towards them). Frozen Chosen is a touchy-feely drunk. He will add a picture of something he thinks is cute (very subjective) to every post he makes.

Additional game features
- You can send the mod a message that he will publicly (anonymously) post.

Now, let us feast on this banquet!
maxresdefault.jpg

Day 6: The Great Hall (banquet)

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
These rules give me chuckles.

So LittleGumball was a JOAT. I was baffled as to why she thought there was one giving out powers, but now all has been revealed, it was her all along. Seems, then, as if she gave me a power earlier on during the game, but I have no idea if that's true because of my ability.

Guess I'll just mention, I roleblocked SMS last night. Unfortunately, due to the fact that the SK seems to be poisoning his/her targets rather than kill them, there's no way to know at this point what happened with that. The night scene doesn't mention when people get poisoned, we just have to wait until the next night to find out. And if you're wondering why I chose SMS over someone else, it's because I wanted to try to find out if his claim was legit. Name claiming in this game is really easy; literally anything could be believable. And his claim and mine are basically the same since we both claimed realisation. I'm not sure what the chance of 2 townies having realisation is, so I roleblocked him in an attempt to find out. But because of the delayed kills, we won't know the result until tomorrow.

Anyway, aside from SMS, I'm a bit suspicious of Frozen Chosen. My dear Frozen, you suck, I hate you, go die in a hole. I feel like you were trying to make yourself seem town by mentioning that you have no abilities, which I can see a SK doing, I mean what's up with that dude, like seriously. Mostly it's just a hunch though, you give me a bad feeling man, you're ruining my life get out now please leave go die or something like seriously ugh. I don't find your willingness to lynch me overly scummy though because I see where you were coming from, but still, I really really hate you and want you to burn in Hell :anger:

*pushes Frozen down a flight of stairs in a drunken rage*

I hate this rule XD

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Sirs and Madams, I do feel as if maybe we jumped to lynch Doc rather fast yesterday with no real reason to. This a shame he turned out a Townie, and worst of all we lost Little Gumball, the Jack of all trades, to the poisoner. This means that we in fact did not rid the game of the poisoner back in the graveyard.

Now I do recall that back on Day 3 we all speculated the poisoner was probably an inexperienced player targeting experienced players, I've come to conclude persisely the opposite - this poisoner is almost without a doubt a experienced player getting out equally experienced players. This is the time were I make my stand, while Ezlo might be a good target to lynch today I do feel like maybe it's time we went after someone we might not have lynched in days prior. I think we should lynch Johnny Sooshi. I imagine a poisoner who has made it this far would be a player who has had a consistent amount of activity, so far we've been trying our luck at lynching people who seem to avoid the game thread and as we all can see that is no longer working out. See I would vote Ezlo, but just like Doc he doesn't exactly post in the game thread too often. Odds are lynching an active player now might be a good move, this way we won't be flustered to have to make such a move last minute which could cost the town the game.

I should also admit that last night I gained a new power, Inner Feeling, I was absolutley elated to the point I was chukling, but when I tried using it I was told that it failed, this baffled me. My dears, I do believe I was roleblocked last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom