• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mez has Freeze? Is that why it's so bloody cold out...
Anyways, sorry I haven't been too helpful today. A mix of weak reads and less time online doesn't make for great play.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Vote: Mellow Ezlo

I finally got a power after two days. It was cold outside as 5 a.m. this morning but I couldn't find a sweater to wear!

If Ezlo turns out as a Townie than I think we should really consider looking at people we've let slide, people like Gumball, Frozen, Doc, and Johnny.

Mido

Version 1
At this point, the only thing perhaps hindering Mezlo's claim is that he did not utilize a nameclaim like SMS did. I assume that he did this to ensure the integrity of the game! One thing that puzzles me is that he has received multiple abilities, as if he is a Jack-of-all-Trades dreamer of sorts.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
At this point, the only thing perhaps hindering Mezlo's claim is that he did not utilize a nameclaim like SMS did. I assume that he did this to ensure the integrity of the game! One thing that puzzles me is that he has received multiple abilities, as if he is a Jack-of-all-Trades dreamer of sorts.
Or the opposite - a Jack of all trades dreamer is giving him the abilities.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Or the opposite - a Jack of all trades dreamer is giving him the abilities.

Actually I became lucid last night as well, and I had access to multiple powers as well. In fact, 3. Additionally I was given another power on top of all of them, but then had my powers taken from me, so I'm no longer lucid. So I don't believe that he's a JOAT. I also don't think that there's a a JOAT dreamer giving powers.

Based on knowledge I gained last night, Viral was a Lucidifier. Based on what I learned, Pendio was also a Lucidifier

My theory is that Lucidifiers can make others lucid whenever they choose. The game probably has 2-3 people who can make others lucid (honestly that's being pulled out of my ass, but it's good a guess as any and makes sense). I think once lucid, players gain a power for every day they were dreaming, or simply just gain one for every day while lucid.

I think Melow's claim holds water so I won't be voting for him. Instead...
Vote: Doc

Doc has posted just enough to stay active, but not so much that he seems town.

Mido

Version 1
Actually I became lucid last night as well, and I had access to multiple powers as well. In fact, 3. Additionally I was given another power on top of all of them, but then had my powers taken from me, so I'm no longer lucid. So I don't believe that he's a JOAT. I also don't think that there's a a JOAT dreamer giving powers.

Based on knowledge I gained last night, Viral was a Lucidifier. Based on what I learned, Pendio was also a Lucidifier

My theory is that Lucidifiers can make others lucid whenever they choose. The game probably has 2-3 people who can make others lucid (honestly that's being pulled out of my ass, but it's good a guess as any and makes sense). I think once lucid, players gain a power for every day they were dreaming, or simply just gain one for every day while lucid.

I think Melow's claim holds water so I won't be voting for him. Instead...

Doc has posted just enough to stay active, but not so much that he seems town.

It this is indeed the case, then I really appreciate the feedback! I wondered a bit about how multiple abilities came about, and in respect to your observations. I suppose you are correct.

Doc was second on my agenda, but my reads on him are still sparse. I suppose if this helps the cause, I'll take the chance:

I forgot to mention in my last post, but this breeze is causing my head to freeze!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I started the game with the power of Realisation, which gives me a 50% chance of receiving a random power every night. I'm not a JOAT or anything like that.

And on that note, I will ask you guys, who do you think I should roleblock tonight?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Unvote

I didn't want to do it because he was my dacing partner, but oh well, I did notice that he has barely posted, also he left me hanging during the partner thing until the very last day, a point were I didn't even log in because it was a weekend, I don't log on much on the weekend.

Anyway I became Lucid Day 2 I got the power of Realisation but since then I received no powers until yesterday when I randomly got the power to Lucidify... basically I can make someone Lucid, not sure who I should choose though, any suggestions?

It's still cold in my house.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
But I've been lucid all game and have no powers. So what's up with that?
Johnny what powers did you have?

I started with Lightning Rod, and gained Healing Hand, Third Eye, and Detoxification. Had I known Viral would be targeted (in hindsight I should have known) I would have used Healing Hand on him as well as Third Eye (which is how I learned his role).

But, as I said before, I'm no longer lucid, do I don't have the powers anymore.

Alright. I'll take your word for it.

I started the game with the power of Realisation, which gives me a 50% chance of receiving a random power every night. I'm not a JOAT or anything like that.

And on that note, I will ask you guys, who do you think I should roleblock tonight?

My personal choice is either Frozen, yourself, or Gumball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom