• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you suggest suspecting yourself

that's a really weird thing to say

Like, in other situations, saying "lynch me" can be a town thing to say

but "i think everyone should be suspecting me" is kind of weird

Also I brought up the MF thing both days, don't take credit for my hard work :deprezzed:

You mentioned him the day that we were dance partners but I was the one who actually voted for him that day. I'm giving you the credit of bringing it up but you didn't actually vote.

I mentioned myself because I know someone would have said that I had voted for musicfan. I thought I'd get it out of the way.

... so cold... I need a scarf

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
i didn't vote because i'm an idiot and didn't drop a vote before leaving on a trip
mind trip, or really physical?
Danganronpa-2-Monokuma.jpg

Mido

Version 1
Sorry I'm late to the party, but do I have some news for you! That bear, is a:

Mezlo, Doc, what are your opinions? Haven't heard from you yet.

Also, I'm pretty much 100% on Dekunut and Mido, so your opinions would also help a lot.

At this time, the only person I have somewhat of a case on is Mellow Ezlo. From what I observed, aside from me noting that he was potential mafia after defending Shroom, which I believe now to be a genuine error as he stated himself. Later, I found his behavior became more discreet, as the only votes I recall him casting were on more agreeable targets such as Zelda13. He also seemed to supplement Gummy's viewpoints a few times, especially when dealing with Foo. I never felt that he truly had any standout opinions of his own, despite his joining of a few successful movements in this game. I'll post the actual evidence when I get the chance.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Sorry, it's been so cold I haven't been able to get to my computer yet. I'll try, but it's just sooooo cold.

Anyways, I trust SMS's claim. The character given was specific and went along with the theme of this game, and I would expect Dr. Phil to be a townie in a Mafia game. In hindsight, MF's lynch was a bit rash and driven by paranoia.

I don't have much to say about a potential lynch candidate today. My list of "Most Likely Townie" and "Potential Scum" is pretty similar to the ones already given. I'll try to give a better examination of the players I am suspicious of later when I have more time.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
tfw you forget doc is in the game

honestly this has been one of my worst-played games of all time
Lol, I think we all feel like the game is so strange it is kind of hard to really get into.

I also felt like Ezlo was strange back on Day 2, I even pointed him out. I never stuck on him because he was voting in favor of the majority.

Maybe it's time we also started looking at the players we've all pretty much trusted, like Gumball, Frozen, and Johnny? I wouldn't mine lynching Ezlo.

You know I became lucid two days ago but I still haven't even got a power to use, it's making me mad... could someone be restricting me from getting powers, I can't remember if that was a power. If I lost Lucidity I wasn't notified so... man it's cold.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Sorry I haven't been here much lately, been busy and I've been avoiding signing in to ZD when I can help it.

Anyway, I don't have much in terms of suspicion, but I can agree with what people are saying about Spiritual Mask Salesman. I don't have much concrete, mostly it's just the wording of his posts, but it's better than nothing. I'd be OK with his lynch today.

I'd call out Doc for inactivity, but then I'd be a hypocrite so I'm not going to. :)

I don't have much to say in my own defense, but I will say that I am a lucid dreamer with the power of Realisation. Unfortunately, I have only received three powers so far, and only one is actually useful (Freeze, which allows me to roleblock someone at night or silence them during the day). The others I received, because I feel it necessary to mention, are Energy Shield, which I already used my single shot of, and Lightning Rod, which is dangerous to use because it could cause my demise. Freeze I just received this past night so I haven't had a chance to use it yet.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
So who are potential targets? This game area is so cold, I don't like cold courtyards!
You literally just suggested some yourself. If you want to prove someone's guilt or innocence you have to put in effort.

Too many players I feel just sit back and wait for other people to present evidence because they're lazy or don't know how to try and it gets tiring being one of the only people to put work into playing.
This is just commentary in general on ZD mafia, and I know I haven't been invested in this game like I usually am, but it's hard to care when no one else does. It's why I've been wanting to quit because nobody cares about playing anymore and it's not fun anymore.

You literally just suggested some yourself. If you want to prove someone's guilt or innocence you have to put in effort.

Too many players I feel just sit back and wait for other people to present evidence because they're lazy or don't know how to try and it gets tiring being one of the only people to put work into playing.
This is just commentary in general on ZD mafia, and I know I haven't been invested in this game like I usually am, but it's hard to care when no one else does. It's why I've been wanting to quit because nobody cares about playing anymore and it's not fun anymore.

This is true. I find myself doing that sometimes as well. I really do try to point out inconsistencies, but sometimes the lack of posts leads to a lack of commitment on my part. I also don't want to make a mistake and actually lynch an important townie.

But for the sake of moving forward and going off of my previously stated suspicions, I'm voting for Mellow Ezlo. While he has stated his abilities, couldn't a thrid party member also have those same kind of abilities? At the same time, why would a third party member go out and say his abilities? I don't know, but I don't have any other leads at the moment.

Vote: Mellow Ezlo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom