• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
hi sirs and madams this sure is baffling *adjusts monocle* hrm hrm

am i late?

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Don't tell me I did not warn you, I said the weather could change rapidly..

map.png

We are back at the courtyard, but sadly the sun is no longer here. It's midwinter.

brrrrrrr... Kokirion doesn't pay me enough for this..

Anyway, make sure to wear warm clothes!
Cute-Danganronpa-Monokuma-Monobear-Hat-Soft-Plush-Warm-Winter-Cosplay-Cap-Beanie-Gift-Toys-for-Adult.jpg

I made some wonderful beanies for each and every one of you!

But they may have taken some human furr finish... I had to make a tough decision on this, and so this night we have said farewell to Sadia and Viral Maze. Some things simple have priorities. Sadia was tired of living (requested modkill) and Viral... I forgot. But don't worry, I burried all other body parts ^ ^ And I put a rose on their grave. Although Viral's rose died pretty quickly...
maybe I should not have bought those cheap ones...

Living Players (8)

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (11)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)
Sadia, ??? (modkilled night 4 in the graveyard)
Viral Maze, ??? (death by poison night 4 in the graveyard)

Day 5 ends at Sunday 27 september, 12:00 CET

Area Rules
- Complain at least once about something related to anything cold (whether real life, ingame, whatever, and can be very vaguely related). It is very helpful to others to mention that it is cold, because it is not irrelevant and certainly not obvious, it will make this day far better for everyone.
- Freezing powers are stronger today. Freezing someone at night won’t only roleblock them, but also jail them (protect them from harm others try to bring upon them).
- Fire-powers are weaker today. Any attempted kill by fire has only a 50% chance of succes.

Additional Game Features
- none

Merry Christma-eh... cold-blooded murder!

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
ugh you guys i'm not cool enough :umu:

anyway i made a bit of a mistake but potato. i don't know why i wasn't thinking properly.

Meanwhile i'm going off a hunch, I'm thinking it's either Mex or SMS because I don't think it's Johnny, Dek:unu:t, or Mido. So yeah Mex, SMS, or Frozen, but Frozen is less on my priority list.

Vote: SMS

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Damn it's cold in my gf's appartment

Also I'm going to roleclaim, the first to really do so in the game.

I'm Phil Macgraw, a dreamer. I have no abilities yet so I'm guessing I need to become lucid before I can get any special abilities. Lynching me wouldn't be a good idea.
ugh you guys i'm not cool enough :umu:

anyway i made a bit of a mistake but potato. i don't know why i wasn't thinking properly.

Meanwhile i'm going off a hunch, I'm thinking it's either Mex or SMS because I don't think it's Johnny, Dek:unu:t, or Mido. So yeah Mex, SMS, or Frozen, but Frozen is less on my priority list.

Vote: SMS

While SMS's claim earlier is very small, it's decently informative in terms of his name. Considering we've seen a good amount of players who have died, and each has a fairly verifiable name, I'm decently inclined to believe his claim. Why vote for him LG?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Now, this is a bit of a boring scene though, there is not that much to reveal. So allow me to tell you a different story. Ignore Musicfan's screams for a moment. Did any of you ever wonder what the leaders of IS, North Korea, Cinnamon Wife and Donald Trump were doing in this dream, like, what was their objective? Maybe, just maybe, did I happen to sneak up on their conversations a number of times, and I might have heard something... Anyway, they rambled something a pact with CC...C? Apparently they had an agreement and Kokirion created this dream to fulfill that. But for some reason they were not too happy with Kokirion and his dream, but why? And for what reason had this dream to be constructed? :crisis:

I could spill the beans, but you know I love cliff-hangers.
I find this odd, basically we are being told that Kokirion made the dream to fufill a pact he made with the Mafia. I'm thinking at this point going on like this is just some normal game might not be the best idea. Afterall who got out a majority of the Mafia? Kokirion via Modkill. Now personally we aren't even sure what the roles of those lynched/modkilled are but obviously it hasn't resulted in an end to the game. DidI mention it's the first day of Fall yet it isn't cold were I live, I want things to get a little cold :( So what now? I say we lynch the bear, or just as a test...

Vote: Kokirion

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Vote: Kokirion
I should really add the rule that anyone that tries to vote for me instantly gets modkilled. Or even better, becomes allergic alla ALIT day 2.
2014-03-27-103641-600x340.jpg

But sure, because of the complete lack of overview on the votes, I present here a vote tally:

Vote Tally
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (LittleGumball)
??? - 1 (Spiritual Mask Salesman???) ?

Not voting: Everyone else :cooky:
maxresdefault.jpg

winter-fantasy-hd-wallpaper-547821.jpg

Being is cold is such a pain. Waking up is such a pain. 面倒くさい。

I'm really baffled as to why we don't know who the dead are. It makes me think that musicfan was the poisoner but his role was hidden in order to keep the game going... Or I'm just over thinking it.

In other news, I noticed that Mellow was chill with the musicfan vote but said he didn't really care either way. While he wasn't the only one to have this opinion, his stands out to me.

Also, if musicfan turns out to be town, I think the suspicion should be put on Little Gumball and me. We were the first to mention his behavior.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Why would you suggest suspecting yourself

that's a really weird thing to say

Like, in other situations, saying "lynch me" can be a town thing to say

but "i think everyone should be suspecting me" is kind of weird

Also I brought up the MF thing both days, don't take credit for my hard work :deprezzed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom