• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That was exactly my point. There is not enough evidence to suggest that my theory holds ground, and the potential possibilities can easily lean both ways.

I think we have one last vote before the hammer. I'd like to hear from him before I myself make any move.
If he doesn't say anything will you be ok with hammering?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'd like to hear from him too. Especially in regards to my question earlier.

@Mido and @DekuNut can you two be more useful to the game, as far as your role and/or power goes? Yes or no?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
If we're one vote away from hammering, I'm going to

Unvote

I'd much rather hear from him before his lynch becomes certain.

Mido

Version 1
If he doesn't say anything will you be ok with hammering?

I would be open to it, but since Doc removed his vote, I suppose it will not be necessary yet!

I'd like to hear from him too. Especially in regards to my question earlier.

@Mido and @DekuNut can you two be more useful to the game, as far as your role and/or power goes? Yes or no?

Not too much, to be honest. Deku noted that he was perma-lucid, and I myself just attained lucidity.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, I finally got time to read through this day.

Regarding MF, I think it could go either way with him. I'm can't tell if he's town or not. I'm not gonna vote, but I won't object to his lynch.:

Question to @kokirion: Does Deku and Mido claiming lucid count as the two role claims for this day?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'd hope it doesn't. There was a reason I asked in such a round about way.

Tomorrow is Saturday so if MF doesn't respond by then I'm fine with ending the day with his lynch. No need to wait till Sunday and have him say something that'll cause 1 or 2 people to doubt their vote and back-off (but still end up with his lynch anyway cuz we got no better number 2). He's been online, just doesn't post.

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Question to @kokirion: Does Deku and Mido claiming lucid count as the two role claims for this day?
Very good question, I had not thought about that yet. But I will allow more claims. They are not full roleclaims, so I'll accept them as soft-claims.

Something else. I see voting has suddenly made an entrance this day. I'll make a vote tally as soon as possible, but I'm in a major hurry right now, so will have to do it tomorrow morning (hopefully within 10 hours from now). Sorry for not having uploaded one yet.

kokirion

danganronpa-5-32-monobear.jpg

Vote Tally
musicfan - 5 (Spiritual Mask Salesman, LittleGumball, Dekunut, Frozen Chosen, Johnny Sooshi)

6 Votes are needed to hammer a player.

The day ends Sunday 20 September 2015, at 12:00 CET.

fantasy%20art%20statues%20cemetery%20angelic%20statue%201920x1080%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_76.jpg

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I don't think MF is our SK, but I'll vote for him anyway since he isn't keen on making a post anytime soon (and there is no need to wait longer). But, I do have some other things to post first, before I vote.

Nobody's died yet, but one of us is feeling nauseous. So there is a potential poisoner, mafia or third party. At the moment, I'd guess that the mafia have a poisoner just due to the lack of a NK.

Doc was the first to mention a third-party, not MF. Beyond that, its mostly MFs inactiveness we're voting for now, it seems.

Not sure who is the poisoner but I have my hunches in no order:
1. Doc - Solely for the post above. He linked nauseousness with a poisoner right off the bat, and while mentioning Mafia or 3rd party, he attributed it to Mafia due to the lack of NK. It could have been an easy way to take attention off the fact there is a 3rd faction.

2. Frozen Chosen - For the posts below. Keeps mentioning if anyone has figured anything out during the night. Maybe hunting for PRs/Lucid townies?

Excuse me ladies and gentlemen, since our good chap Repentance was poisoned, then that means a dastardly poisoner is still among the living. Any leads after the evening's escapades?

Well, was anybody able to gather anything from last night? I got nothing... I wish I could wake up from this nightmare :(

Beyond those two we got:
Spiritual Mask Salesman - Leaning town
Dekunut - Leaning town
Mido - Leaning Town

Sadia - Should be modkilled
Musicfan - Lynched

Johnny Sooshi
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Frozen Chozen

Vote: MF

Since Sadia may be modkilled, I'm fine with looking into Doc or Frozen tomorrow. I'll post more during twilight or tmrw when I have more time.

kokirion

My my, you are more cruel than I expected. Willing to destroy someone's soul without ever knowing if it was a good hit or not :crisis: But then again, I would not have allowed any other scenario. Nonetheless, I am amazed at your willingness to cooperate.

images.jpg

Now, this is a bit of a boring scene though, there is not that much to reveal. So allow me to tell you a different story. Ignore Musicfan's screams for a moment. Did any of you ever wonder what the leaders of IS, North Korea, Cinnamon Wife and Donald Trump were doing in this dream, like, what was their objective? Maybe, just maybe, did I happen to sneak up on their conversations a number of times, and I might have heard something... Anyway, they rambled something a pact with CC...C? Apparently they had an agreement and Kokirion created this dream to fulfill that. But for some reason they were not too happy with Kokirion and his dream, but why? And for what reason had this dream to be constructed? :crisis:

I could spill the beans, but you know I love cliff-hangers. And it seems that Musicfan is no longer with us, so let's call it a night.

Living Players (10)

Spiritual Mask Salesman
Dekunut
Sadia
Johnny Sooshi
Mido
LittleGumball
Mellow Ezlo
Doc
Viral Maze
Frozen Chozen

Players cast into limbo (9)
Shroom - Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, drifter (lynched day 1)
Ari - Kim jong-un, drifter (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x, Cinnamon Wife, nightmare (modkilled day 2)

A Link in Time, Koki's Landlady, dreamer (modkilled day 2)
Repentance, Kokirion (death by poison, night 2)
Foo, Donald Trump, nightmare (modkilled night 2)
Zelda13, Dave, dreamer (lynched day 3)
Pendio, Zarathoestra, luminous spirit (modkilled day 3)

Musicfan, ??? (lynched day 4 in the graveyard)

Day 5 starts at tuesday 22 september, 12:00 CET

Anyone with night powers, please message me

image_thumb50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom