• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Down the rabbit hole: Lucid dream mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I feel good throwing my vote up on Musicfan. If anything, it's a good place to put a pressure vote.

Vote MF

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
sozzles friends i forgot to drop a vote before I left for an extended weekend :/ this is really not my game

Meanwhile, I'll do what I meant to do yesterday.

Vote: Musicfan

meanwhile here's the post I made bc i think someone asked about it

[...]
Spirt you seem like you may be a third party the way yout are trying to divert the mafia attention on to other town members.
I believe that this post (which was made out of nowhere, no one had been talking about third party yesterday if I remember correctly) along with sir musicfan's general inactivity/lack of content makes him a good candidate for a killer. He is active but not contributing like he normally does.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
One more thing against mf, he jumped in at the very end of the day to make sure someone got lynched. Didn't even address the points made against him.

To be fair I was pushing for the Sadia lynch and he had to jump on if we were gonna get her lynched (dancing rule), but I agree, he did so rather late compared to when I talked about lynching Sadia, and he waited until I actually placed a vote.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm right down the middle with MF. Mentioning a 3rd party doesn't necessarily mean he is the third party, but he's been non-townie (not anti-townie, just non-townie) as of late.

@LittleGumball if MF is town, who would you go for next?

I voted for musicfan yesterday and I'll do it again. The fact that he hasn't said anything only adds to his suspiciousness.

Vote: musicfan

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I'm right down the middle with MF. Mentioning a 3rd party doesn't necessarily mean he is the third party, but he's been non-townie (not anti-townie, just non-townie) as of late.

@LittleGumball if MF is town, who would you go for next?

I know you didn't ask me, but...

tbh, either Sadia or one of our more experienced players. We may have to debate the fact that LG, Mezlo, Doc, Frozen, you, or I could be scum herding the rest of us.

Mido

Version 1
Mido, bud, I like your thinking. But that poisoning wasn't necessarily town. It still could've been a third-party lucid dreamer.Has anyone out there received a lucid power? Also, any ideas what triggered it? It's not alignment-indicative, but I just wanted to know.

That was exactly my point. There is not enough evidence to suggest that my theory holds ground, and the potential possibilities can easily lean both ways.

I think we have one last vote before the hammer. I'd like to hear from him before I myself make any move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom